𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 17

☆𝚊𝚕𝚎𝚡𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛'𝚜 𝚙𝚘𝚟☆

"fucking hell lucas!" i shouted at him as he continued rambling whatever the fuck he was talking about, i actually know.

"aren't you going to shut up?" i played with the necklace lia gave me.. damn her, her smile, her hair, her hugs.. those kisses.. fuck. she tastes like peppermint and a hint of coffee and smells like strawberries and wild berries.

"you look like a fucking creep" stared a wide eyed lucas in front of me, and every trace of smile was wiped off my face I didn't realize i was smiling in the first place..

"was it you?!" he was freaking out.

"huh?"

"you slept with anutie Martha?! i swear my uncle jeff is heartbroken man! how can you do that?!" what the fuck? 

"what are even talking about?"

"i told you that Martha cheated on my uncle and you started grinning so hard,... I understand we're beasties and all but you slept with Martha? she isn't even that hot-"

"i swear i'm gonna cut off your tongue. and call us 'beasties' once more and i swear i'll chain you in my basement"

"ooo kinkyyy, i like it.. but you are my bestie and since we're like beasts so we're beasties"

"i'll say that to elodie"

"don't you fucking dare! you would ruin my whole bad boy who drives a motorcycle and fights plus i have tattoos"

"ask her out and stop being a pussy Lucas" he really needs to grow some balls.

"she's too pure for me, i can't risk it"

"that's the problem, you don't think you deserve something so you ruin it"

"she probably doesn't even like me"

"have you seen how her eyes shine as she look at you across a room?"

"how's ophelia?" he changed the subject and i didn't want to press it, he'll eventually talk to me about it again.

"she's amazing.. a little goddess.. I swear she glows every day a different color. She's Art. what the fuck do you expect from her, other than confusion, beauty and a goddamn soul?"

"you really got it that hard.. don't you?" smiled lucas at me.

"yeah i know and i'm proud. i admire her.. want to know what i admire?" he nodded his head yes

"The fact that she could take me as i am. She learned to deal with my bullshit. i know i'm a difficult person to deal with at times but yet, she still sticks around. The fact that she accepts my flaws and insecurities makes me know that she truly cares about me. I have my days when i'm bitchy, moody, grouchy... but she never once let that get in the way of our conversations... I admire her for being with me and simply not judging me " crap, i miss her.

"shit, you confessed, didn't you? and even got yourself a necklace of her name? this is adorable!! OMG OMG"

"stop squealing like a kid and sit down. Yes i confessed on the date she took me on for our anniversary, and yes the one that was right before the date i planned. She was one step ahead of me. And she was the one who got me the necklace and have one with an X, she even custom made them to match the ring" Do i really deserve being with her?

"marry her" he said chuckling.

"maybe i will" and with that i left a surprised lucas and headed to my room to have a shower.

__♡︎____♡︎____♡︎___♡︎____♡︎____♡︎___♡︎___

Later that night, i spent an hour on FaceTime with lia as she studied and we made small talk. my poor baby is too stressed out about college right now. i wish i can help her out somehow, but medical school is hard and i know i'll be proud seeing her in a white coat next year.

As i headed downstairs again, lucas was freshly showered and watching tv as he ate some popcorn.

"how's your 'daddy' and 'mommy'" he mocked facing me.

"he only cares about his company and my mom cares about me getting a girlfriend" i rolled my eyes.

"you didn't tell them about ophelia?"

"no, it's better like this, or you know them.. they would do everything in their power to make us break up."

"i have a feeling this isn't ending well"

"i'm too damn addicted man, i can't loose her, ever... Once he passes down the company to me, i'll have the power and do whatever i want without worrying about it getting ruined"

"just be careful, and tell grandma, she'll help you and would be over the moon to meet oph"

"you know she's still traveling, taking a break from my dad's bratty attitude, as she told me" i laughed.

"how's your shit?" i asked him.

"same old, i just want to graduate and get the crappy degree so i can legally hack into everything without anyone suspecting anything."

"i'm actually glad that you graduate next year, so you can stay with lia on the campus and maybe she won't feel so stressed"

"she's becoming a whole ass doctor alex, the least she can be, is stress right now." he paused "you know? we can be gang right now... you're the operating mind and you would make deals and stuff, I would hack and do my shit, my lodie would cover everything up, and ophelia would be our doctor when a mission goes wrong, or even go with us, she has a good punch" is he really getting excited?

"keep dreaming"

"you would have a mafia wedding at least" he freaking pouted.

______________________________________

𝐇𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐨 𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐳𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐲 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞!

𝐢𝐟 𝐧𝐨 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮... 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐭𝐨𝐝𝐚𝐲. 𝐢 𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐟𝐮𝐥.♡︎

𝐛𝐭𝐰 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐢𝐬 𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 #26 𝐨𝐧 #𝐝𝐨𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫 ... 𝐢'𝐦 𝐬𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐧𝐠!!!!!!!

𝐨𝐡 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐲 𝐬𝐚𝐟𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐬 ♡︎♡︎