𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 11

♡︎𝚘𝚙𝚑𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚊'𝚜 𝚙𝚘𝚟♡︎

A paper bag was shoved up in my face with an arm that wrapped itself around my shoulder as i was walking in the hallway, and the familiar masculine scent gave away who it was.

"i bought you a chocolate croissant, i know you didn't have breakfast because you always tend to forget about it" he rolled his eyes but his words made my insides melt.

"you've been doing this all week Alexander" i took the bag from him.

"i don't plan on stopping, lia"

"you're going to be broke soon"

"don't worry about my bank account and eat." he stopped walking and turned to me "you can repay me with a hug anytime"

so i came forward, pecked him on the cheek which made him freeze and made me blurry myself in his chest. But he instantly relaxed and pushed me more into him. We left each other's embrace after a few seconds but neither of us seemed happy about it.

"i'll be right back, i'm going to bring another croissant." and before i could stop him he was running down the hallway, so i just went to class but not before sending him a message about his own lessons.

____♡︎____♡︎____♡︎____♡︎____♡︎____♡︎____

it was lunch right now and lucas was next to me, happily sharing my supposed-to be, second croissant,with Elodie. While Alexander was sitting across from us throwing daggers at them.

"Didn't you get your 'thank you'?" i asked him.

"yes but still.. you should be eating it." i wanna squish his cheeks.

"i have my own lunch..i can share with you if you want." i didn't wait for him answer, but brought a new slice of pizza to his face which he gladly bit into.

"oh no, no, no, i can't believe it. you're definitely falling, to be sharing your pizza... this is impossible. You neverrrrrrrr let me eat with you after begging. and now you're offering- no, scratch that, you're making him eat it?!" fuck you Elodie.

"i'm fucking special, that's why. and definitely not as annoying as you are." was Xander's response.

but before that both throw a tantrum i interrupted both of them asking:

"how was everyone's day?"

"it's been good" said lucas and Elodie at the same time.

"on a scale of one to ten?" asked wormie.

"yeahh"

"it was nine, because you're the one i need" I SWALLOWED MY KIDNEYS RIGHT HERE YOU PEOPLE.

"that was fucking smooth my man. Elodie make your self deaf because i'm gonna use it on you, and you should fall for me" exclaimed lucas.

"more like trip" muttered Elodie.

"oh shit it's time for my next lesson, see you guys later" rushed lods with Lucas saying he has a lesson as well.
But i was done for the day and only had lunch here to hang out with the idiots. All of them.

"so..."

i looked up at Alexander, raising my eyebrow as a way to tell him to continue.

"hi" i raised the second eyebrow, i know he's not done. "yes, i would like a large order of attention please" and there it is ladies and gentlemen.

"it got lost in the mail, Xander" he rolled his eyes.

"come on let's go hang out" and here's the usual, my favorite. we've been hanging out a lot. even when we don't have time, he comes to my place an study with me. And you know what? he doesn't let me get distracted, telling me how only my education will give me what i want and of course him *rolls my eyes*. But i should focus on myself and make time for everything... blah, blah, blah...

"you have your books?"

"yeah i do" and also, i came here today with Elodie because i was not really feeling like being behind a wheel, so now i'll be going home directly with Alexander.

"let me check if i have my phone" i searched my bag and there it was, also with a lollipop i have put this morning. so i unwrapped it and took Xander's hand and went out if the cafeteria, towards the hallways so we can go out of the building.

_______________________________________

𝐇𝐞𝐲!! 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐝𝐚𝐲?

𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐰𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫!

𝐢 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮♡︎