𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 41

♡︎𝚘𝚙𝚑𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚊'𝚜 𝚙𝚘𝚟♡︎

"don't smudge the chocolate on my face you big wormie" i yelled as he kept trying to force me eat the chocolate cake, saying i' m not eating enough.

"baby, you have to eat!" Xander insisted.

"fucking fine" i rolled my eyes and letting him feed me. you were enjoying the attention. shut up.

"don't be like that."

"like what?" i turned to him.

"don't get moody i still have multiple questions to ask you." he said setting the fork down in the empty plate.

"would you be my girlfriend again?" frick yes.

"I want to wake up again to your face, your tiny body wrapped in my arms. i want to eat your food and try to cook you your favorite dishes. i want to feed you breakfast and go on hikes with you. i even want to play with your hair all night as you sleep with your body on mine... "

" last year was hell for you and me ophelia. but i don't want you to put it as a barrier to 'us'. i want to experience things all over again with you. and even have kids one day running around chasing skye... i want to eat ice cream at 3 am with you on my balcony because you're not in the greatest mood. i want to be able to smile again and see your heavenly smile too... "

" trust me on this lia. i never lost hope for us. i always knew that we would meet again and explain the shitty things. Because i swear to God that the day that if i truly lost you, i would have lost myself. and yes i may have a few times, but the thought of you always kept me holding on."

"i fucking love you Alexander knight. i want every single thing to be with you. including everything you said and anything i would ever want to do, it'll be with you. So millions of times yes. i will be your girlfriend"

And with that came another heart-stopping smile that had the same effect as the last and maybe even stronger. i'll neverr get tired of this. never.

"Thank you for bringing me here lia" he said referring to our 'date'. I actually took the library's keys from Amara and prepared everything to perfection.

We always came here when we wanted to stay away, or we would go to my spot, but sometimes it would be raining, so we would come here and cuddle in the bed next to the fire place, watch sunrises and sunsets in here.

"always" i murmured resting my forehead on his.

"i'll i ever want is for you to hold my hand while we do grocery shopping. I want you to play with my hair as we watch our favorite tv shows. I want you to kiss me in the middle of my sentence because you wanted to taste my words-"

he pecked my lips "they're definitely something i want too" i rolled my eyes continuing.

"-i wanna be hugged from behind and to get millions of forehead kisses, i want to hug your tall self because it makes me feel safe and protected.. i want tons of things i can't list right now. But most importantly i want to do those to you too..."

I came forward and kissed his forehead." like this. "

"i like this, very much. so sign me up" he picked me up and threw me on the bed.

"let's cuddle and talk please. it's been a while that i caressed your thigh and played with your finger as i hugged you.." he hugged me as i chuckled hugging him back.

"do you think that it'll be perfect?" i asked after some time of bathing in his scent.

"no. i don't expect that. No relationship is perfect and i'm ready to go through each imperfection of ours. We're each other's strength so i'm sure we'll always sort it out." he answered me.

"thank you for being here Xander."

"always lia. i promise you. always" you could hear the seriousness in his voice.

"you make everything easier" i looked into his eyes that made me more warm than any jacket ever could.

"i'm glad i can" he smiled "but i don't like your patients at the hospital" he whined.

"why? they're amazing people" i narrowed my eyes on him.

"i think they only go there to see you o swear. like i would've went too if it wasn't for the stupid trip but they shouldn't be doing that"

"you don't like anything"

"i like sleeping and you."

"you're being romantic. so stop making me blush" i hit his chest.

"i can't help it tho. i would literally stare and flirt with you all day. i'm already too happy in this position. now my clothes will smell like you again"

"weirdo" i said.

"i don't care. you smell amazing." that's the best complement a human can receive.

Then silence fell between us, and we enjoyed it, completely basking in each other's comfort and embrace. Each thinking of his own little paradise where the other excited. Hopping for the days to come where we would live it together..

We may have had a tough time last year, but i know that once we're back now, there's absolutely nothing to ever separate us ever again.

Because it doesn't only hurt mentally, but also physically. The feeling of being ripled apart from your other half...

"we really went dorm strangers, to friends to lovers. And right back where we started" i broke the silence.

"we were always meant to be lia. But maybe we did it wrong the first time, or the universe wasn't prepared for us."

" But it always was amazing being in your arms or getting your kisses and it still feels like that...

always heavenly."

_______________________________________

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐈𝐒 𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑. 𝐈'𝐦 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬.

𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐨 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝. 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐥𝐲, 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐠𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐚 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞.

𝐢 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝, 𝐬𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐬 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐦𝐞.

𝐀𝐥𝐬𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐚𝐧 𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠.

𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐰, 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐭. 𝐈 𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐢 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢'𝐦 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐦𝐞 ♡︎♡︎

𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝 -𝒎𝒂𝒓𝒊𝒂♡︎