𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 2

。♡︎。♡︎。♡︎。♡︎。♡︎。♡︎。♡︎。♡︎。♡︎。♡︎。♡︎。♡︎

♡︎𝚘𝚙𝚑𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚊'𝚜 𝚙𝚘𝚟♡︎

I sat in my usual place just as the professor entered, I sighed already knowing how long it's going to feel like.

After hours of fun torturous biology and no drama to Elodie's joy, It was 2pm and i just finished all my classes and waiting for her arrival. I didn't wait for her at the campus because she was coming in her own car to Rickey's.

it's an old diner, it has a vintage vibe to it but they absolutely make the best food, and let me tell you, Rickey is a sweetheart, he is an old man who's been running the diner for years and years, and we've known him for quite a long time, since the very first pizza we ate here.

i snapped out of my thoughts when I saw Elodie coming my way looking like she ran a marathon.

"Bow down to the queen, you disrespectful peasant"

"shut up and hurry uo

we went and sat in our booth in the corner before any of us can say anything, Rickey came towards us with a smile that light up anyone's day.

"how's my favorite girls doing today?"

"we're good now, after seeing you Rick"

I laughed at Elodie's cheesiness and asked him:

"what about you old man?"

"I am definitely not an old man and to answer you, i woke up feeling like I'm 19 again."

we laughed with him a bit then he asked our orders.

"I'll take a Ricky's special pizza with strawberry milkshake" i said
already drooling and inpatient, pizza is my absolute favorite and nothing can replace it and to add to that, Rickey does a pizza that has a secret recipe, as he likes to call it, that tastes like heaven.

"same but with a bottle of water"

"coming right up!"

Rickey went to other costumers taking and making orders while I turned to my best friend who was already looking at me

"so... how was your day?"

"same old, it was pretty confusing and boring, what about yours?" replied Elodie

"yeah the lectures were never ending" i groaned

"thank I god I'm graduating in a few months"

"lucky you"

well you see, Elodie was graduating before me because she's studying law which needs less years then studying medicine and also I should be having more years but I was working pretty damn hard and taking extra courses in the summer to finish early so I have just one year more than Elodie, I really would have liked if we graduated together but at least we did in high school, and to be honest that thought completely evaporated from both our minds when we chose our majors.

The food came not long after and we ate while making conversation about absolute nonsense like we always do, then we paid and said bye to Rickey before heading towards my place.

When we arrived we were welcomed by Skye, my dog, she's a golden retriever and I had her since I was 15 years old, even took her with me when I had to move out of my parents house whom I deeply miss, but I still take her with me whenever I visit, especially the long stays at home, and now that I mentioned visiting I need to do so that soon, I didn't see my parents in a couple of days because of the new semester we're starting, but we talk over the phone everyday.

I snap out of my head when I hear a thud, here lays on the floor Elodie with Skye on top of her licking her face,

"I need love and affection too" I mumbled enough for them to hear while faking sadness.

"awww, if you only ask that hot imaginary boyfriend of yours " Elodie said acting like she's sad, giving puppy dog eyes for no reason.

"no thank you, eating ice cream will surely give me what I want"

"let's watch something while doing so" she gave me a big bright smile.

"who said that you will be eating?"

"oh I'll serve myself, I don't need you" and with that she storms to my kitchen getting the biggest bowl full of ice cream and going to the living room while I laugh looking at her retreating back.

2 hours later and Elodie had to leave because she clearly had to study and I do too, being a medical student isn't really easy, so I head to my room and take a shower to feel more refreshed and wear an oversized hoodie with sweatpants. I start studying at 7 and after a while I'm done with whatever I was memorizing. I look at the clock and it was 10pm, I usually take a lot of time studying but I already did today's topic on Saturday. So I went to the kitchen made a cup of tea with a sandwich for dinner, then headed to bed.

。♡︎。♡︎。♡︎。♡︎。♡︎。♡︎。♡︎。♡︎。♡︎。♡︎。♡︎。♡︎

I layed on the mattress for hours, staring at the ceiling, hoping that sleep gonna come somehow and take me into it's safe embraced, and it won't be one of those long sleepless nights where my soul roam inside my head, and my worries and tears scream to come surface while my mind wanders and overthink everything.

It's like a hurricane, it's a wreck, full of beautiful yet and awful thoughts.

So I decided to scroll through my phone since there's nothing else to do and I don't feel like dealing with how heavy emptiness can be.

after about half an hour, my eyes were pretty tired and started getting watery so i shut my phone after setting an alarm to wake up early in the morning for my lectures. And just about 10 minutes I fell into deep slumber that I'm sure will be extra hard getting up from tomorrow.

。♡︎。♡︎。♡︎。♡︎。♡︎。♡︎。♡︎。♡︎。♡︎。♡︎。♡︎。♡︎

A/N

i hope you're doing okay <3

don't forget to vote and comment!