𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 4

I had dinner after that long call with Elodie while watching tv then heading to my room and taking a shower and right to bed after.

It was 7am when I woke up and got ready for my Wednesday, and after yesterday's good sleep I was full of energy for my day so i called Elodie and we decided to hang out a bit before going to college ,so right now i was waiting getting my order which was just a cup of iced coffee,  i sat down in the booth opposite to Elodie who looked even more hyped today for completely no reason at all.

after greeting her we talked about nonsense while each drinking his own coffee and her eating pancakes, and i didn't order breakfast because i already ate at home.

Halfway into our cups of coffee the bell above the door dinged and alexander came in a scowl on his face with Lucas behind him having the biggest smile, i turned to Elodie and she was still looking at Lucas so i smirked while she snapped her head in my direction and before she can match my smirk and tease me again about yesterday i started making kissing faces to her and she turned all red from shyness while i turned red from laughing at her.

-"you stupid bitch stop, he'll see me in here " she whisper-shouted, and that made smirk more and her shake her head while smiling.

-"hello pretty ladies" a deep voice came from next to us and i even smirked more still looking at her,already knowing it's her prince charming.

-"hii" she replied acting calm but you can't miss the giant smile and the little blush on her cheeks, so i smiled and nodded towards Lucas as my way of greeting him

-"can i join you" he asked politely, hope shining in his eyes.

-"of course you can" i said while not moving for him to sit, so lodie had no choice but to make space for him which was amazing since i was playing matchmaker, I intended to stay a couple of seconds to not seem rude then excuse myself saying i have to go early because i have a few things to do and they'll be alone. so he sat next to her a full smile on his face directed towards her while thanking her and i was waiting a minute before leaving till another deep voice and i can't decide if it's his voice or the way he speaks is what pulls me in more but i quickly shake my head getting rid of the thought as he said:

"Lucas stop flirting you empty head" and he couldn't see neither of us since my back was to him and i was facing elodie so i was kinda hiding her and myself from his view. don't get nervous right now. don't. don't. don't.

"Alex stop complaining man, i just saw Ophelia and pretty Elodie here so i had to" and as i smirked at Elodie who smirked back and i knew what's up when she opened her big  mouth that can be extremely annoying, especially at times like this :

"come join us alexander" and right here i wanted to smack her so hard that i send her to mars, but she nudged my foot and tiltted her head so i turned and smiled at him, kind of welcoming him to sit. And much to my happiness he sat next to me, his manly scent engulfing me while greeting both of us with a little more of a smile my way. he smells nice.

He was wearing  white sweater with some blue wash jeans and even if i'd never say it aloud but he looked handsome. handsome is an understandment.

someone cleared their throat, so i snapped my eyes towards him and erm i was caught gawking at him.
how can i disappear? i just want to go 'pooof' and then i won't be here.

"like what you see?" his voice full of pride, if i looked like that, my voice would be dripping with pride.

"yeah, your sweater is really nice" there's nothing wrong in complementing people, whoever it was. Everyone deserves some confidence boost, not that alex needs it, because his ego's already enormous. keep making excuses.

"i'll let you borrow it some time" he winked at me, he fucking winked. oh my fucking, i'll gladly accept it.

shaking my head, i let a small laugh and completed my coffee while chatting with everyone. i was still nervous.

The gym wasn't much packed when i arrived, but it's wasn't empty either.
I decided to come here and sweat a bit since i had about an hour break between lessons and it's been a while since i came.

After some cardio, i decided to do some weight lifting, and as i was heading there, i was starting to drool, my eyes were blessed. Alexander was right in front of my eyes, facing away from me and lifting some weights, all sweaty, and with no shirt on. I had the perfect view of his muscles as they flexed with each move. And holy shit he was hot, I can't deny that.

fuck me. oh wait that sounded unholy.

u still don't like him? shut up i may like him a tinyyy tinyyyyy bit.

Before i get caught eye fucking him again, i headed next to him and lifted some myself. confidence is key my loves.

"you barely can lift Alexander, are you really that weak?" he turned to me, his smile reached his ears, showing his white pearls like teeth, and a melodic laugh escaped his lips.

"says the one who's barely lifting 5 kilograms" he sassed back making me shake my head laughing.

"i can lift these perfectly fine" that made him chuckle even more muttering how i won't be able to lift the ones he's lifting.

i tried shoving him, keyword "tried", because he didn't even an inch, but looked at me, amusement shining in his eyes. And like him i squatted to lift what he was lifting but ended up rising it about 5 cm from the ground then dropping it, my arms aching.

"you're lucky i'm already sore or i would have made you look weaker than lucas's singing skills" i pouted and he ruffled my hair and pecked my forehead before getting his towel and leaving me stunned. HE JUST KISSED ME?! DID I JUST LOOSE MY FOREHEAD'S KISSING VIRGINITY?!