𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 12

♡︎𝚘𝚙𝚑𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚊'𝚜 𝚙𝚘𝚟♡︎

"being a sleepy girl with a busy life is hard" i said taking a seat next to Xander on his sofa.

it' s Saturday and we're all hanging out together. It was a great week, productive and had another date with Alexander, we just went and had dinner in a Italian restaurant that opened a few days ago, and trust me it's been amazing. along with our study dates and him bringing me breakfast every day.

"you're sleepy all the time" said lucas

"it's part of my personality"

"i don't know if you knew, but i have a big comfy bed, to sleep in, and myself to cuddle with, whenever you're down" whispered wormie in my ear. And i simply slapped his chest.

" this semester will end me, i swear" Elodie exaggerated, turning her phone and showing us her gallery full of text or document pictures.

"there's only one more and we'll all be done this year" our college have a maximum of 4 to 5 semesters a year, it depends on what's your major, but we all finish the same date, so we have all the same summer break, unless you want to take summer courses that help you finish early.

"you know? my grades are pretty good for someone who thinks about dropping out every 25mins... " Elodie shook her head sighing.

"stop complaining, i have tons of pending homework, i should've started today" said lucas

"shoulda, coulda, woulda, but ya didn't. the usual" she rolled her eyes at him.

"yes i follow something in life, and actually, my university motto is- if tomorrow isn't the due date, today isn't the do date. And i'll live by that till the end of time. And just to be clear, i'll 'hehe my way through life so chill. " he taunted back.

"on the bright side, i'm not addicted to cocaine" lucas added.

"lucas, i wanna be nice, I really want to, but then you speak." grumbled Xander, sneaking his arm around my waist and pressing our bodies together into a cuddling position.

"it's not long before you graduate you two, so just enjoy your lasts months in college, and then go live in the 'adult' world and make money, then pay bills"

"all of us, already pay bills..."

"then do the 'work' part"

"i swear college isn't about learning anymore, it's just about passing" i really feel bad for Elodie, she has all her exams at once, and she's super duper tired but still trying to push through.

"you'll be my lawyer one day lods, so better do what you're good at"

"failing?" i was trying to boost your confidence a bit girl...

"no, if you're good at that, you wouldn't be here, just a few months away from your degree." That smile that lifted her face made me feel accomplished andy face mirrored hers immediately.

We spent the whole night chatting and laughing with each other, then we watched a movie, tried baking and made a delicious cake, then cleaned up the kitchen and had hot chocolate next to the fireplace.

When we were leaving, it was raining so hard and it was already so late, so we all decided to stay here and spend the night, after Alexander insisting, and saying how dangerous driving can be right now, he's right.

So Lucas had his own guest room that he likes to call it his own and even went to the point where he decorated it and put some clothes in for himself. Elodie would be taking the guest room at the end of the hallway and i'll be taking the one right next to hers.

Each one of us showered and i borrowed some sweatpants from Xander, that i tied on my waist, because it was just falling on the ground, and an enormous hoodie.
It smelled amazing amazing, just like Xander. i think he sprayed some of his perfume on it so i can smell like but let's ignore that.

And since lucas refused that Elodie borrows from Alexander, stating that alex wouldn't have any more clothes and would die naked and then no one will go to his funeral, he made her borrow from him. It was annoyingly adorable. But it was just some clothes, and Lucas being dramatic and a bit jelly made a fuss about it like a 5 year old.

It was 1am right now, and i was still laying awake, tossing and turning for hours, unable to sleep, as i overthink my overthinking . so i decided that the only way to distract myself, we both knew that i wanted a reason to talk to him, to text alex to see if he's awake. after sending a quick 'hi', he replied instantly.

"shouldn't you be sleeping?" -wormie

"yes.. and so should you." -lia

"i'm just having complications to sleep" -wormie.

"yeah same... i didn't get my goodnight. you're an ass. " -lia. it's not like anything would happen.

then i heard the door open after a few minutes, and saw Xander getting in and coming towards the bed, removing my phone from my hand, tucking me in, then kissing my forehead. he really did it..

" good night lia"

"goodnight asshole"

"sleep well princess" and then he closed the door and went to his room.

And i guess that's all it took for me to fall into deep slumber, slipping into dream land, where we all wish to stay lonnng, no worries, no tiredness. No nightmares showing.