𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 6

♡𝚘𝚙𝚑𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚊'𝚜 𝚙𝚘𝚟♡

We desperately don't want to be alone. we want to know we aren't going crazy and someone out there knows exactly how you're feeling. we want someone to explain the things we can't.

My mom was the one who pushed to music, she has an amazing voice, but she couldn't learn how to play when she was little, so she out her dreams in us, always saying that it has the power to make us smile and bring us to all type of tears. It can carry us back in time, and inspire us to dance in the moment. It was simply what feelings sound like.

Everything my mom ever told me, was never a lie, it always helped me somehow and saved me somewhere. She was always there pushing me into things, not against my will but supporting me a lot, that led me to accomplish a lot.

Same goes for my dad, but the difference is that he always was the one to support calmly and giving advice when needed, him and mom helped us get out of our comfort zone many times, and i truly admit that without the both of them i wouldn't be where i am today.

Friday rolled more quickly than usual, and i was with Elodie right now getting the snacks ready for when the boys come for our little hang out today. And elodie was carrying every single thing she sees. I rolled my eyes before speaking :

"i'm not paying for all that shit elodie"

"well damn, i'm not either" and with that she returned half of them while muttering about how being broke sucks.

After that we went home and i chilled on the couch while lodie was preparing everything and it was cute how nervous she was, but i decided not to comment on it.

I was feeling quite comfy and sleepy, snuggling to all my fluffy blankets and just like lodie i was wearing sweatpants and a oversized hoodie with my hair in a messy bun. i could care less about my appearance after this long ass week.

The sound of the doorbell made skye jump and race to thr door, and so the yelling of the over hyped girl somewhere in the house, telling me to get it.

I opened the door while still telling skye to calm down, and there stood Alexander and lucas next to each other with stupid grins on both their faces, until my doggo jumped on lucas and we all heard a girly scream and him running into the house with skye hot on his tail.

a deep chuckle sounded from beside me, and i turned to Alexander who looked good as always, does he have a girlfriend?

no no no Missy, snap out of it!

"you look pretty" that made my cheeks turn red while i mumbled a small thank you and headed with him towards the living room and apparently lucas was patting my baby like he wasn't running for his life a minute ago, but she turned to us and came to Alexander and started sniffing him. I told them to make themselves at home while i went to empty the bags of snacks that each of them bought.

As i came back, they were discussing different movies but i wasn't bothered so i just sat in my previous place wich was next to Alexander and snuggled into my blankets again with skye on my legs.

After an hour, we were finally watching the movie and i was eating the tub of ice-cream while trying to not cry because whatever was going on the screen was making my eyes water, i looked over and saw Lucas and Elodie sobbing and her trying to comfort him.

I felt a big warm hand on my cheek and a thumb wiping away my tears, i turned to Alexander and he smiled softly at me showing his dimple, he pushed my head and put it on his shoulder while wrapping his hand on mine and trying to comfort me, and definitely worked, because i couldn't focus on the movie anymore, but on him and the butterflies in my stomach. I found peace in it, and i somehow fell asleep during the movie, completely cuddled to Alexander.

"shhhh you'll wake them up you idiot"

"let me retake that picture and shut up"

The sound of clicks followed after and something moving under me made me start waking up.
The first thing i saw was big arms engulfing and a rock hard chest i was lying on. I widened my eyes while trying to get out of his embrace but he only seem to chuckle and the two idiots to snicker.

"can i get up?" i whined

"no, i'm quite comfortable right now"

"should i record this?"

"shut up and do it"

i looked into Alexander's sleeping eyes and whispered :

"can't you hear what they're doing?!!"
he only smiled at that and turned to the fools

"can you send me those?"

oh my fucking God... He did not... did i hear correctly?... maybe i didn't...

Elodie squealed and said an okay, with that i jumped to my feet, already missing his warmth, and rushed to her, chasing her in the house, and it wasn't a good chase, because i ended up slipping and running into the wall of my kitchen, bumping my head and i instantly became dizzy. The sound of laughing echoed in my head and big arms engulfed me, i knew his smell right away, lifting me and putting me on the couch in the living room. Elodie rushed with the ice pack and stocked it to my head.

"the wall didn't see you?" Xander asked me, but concern was laced in his voice.