𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 15

♡︎𝚘𝚙𝚑𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚊'𝚜 𝚙𝚘𝚟♡︎

I opened my car door, put the bags next to me and reversed out of the parking lot, heading to college.

I had a break today, due to one of my professors calling in sick, so i went and brought lunch for everyone.
i usually pack Alexander lunch with me or buy him when i buy myself, it became a routine.. him getting me breakfast and me getting him lunch. Even when he refused eating it the third time i bought him, saying that i don't need to and he'll buy his own, I did the same and didn't eat his breakfast. So now he eats everything like a good boy.

I parked my car and got in. They were all sitting on our usual spot. I threw the bags on the table and sat with them, blowing each a kiss as a hello.
then opening the bags and giving each Elodie and Lucas their orders, and taking mine.

"i get ignored so much, my name should be terms and conditions" said an annoyed Xander as he took his burger himself.

"that was a good one" nudged him lucas, but i wrapped my hands around alex and brought him closer to me

"don't you dare abuse my baby"

"i'll ctrl alt delete myself" the idiot said.

"how was your date guys?" asked an overly excited Elodie.

"it was good, beautiful lia took me to Ricky's and ordered the entire menu, then didn't even let me pay, but other than the last part, it was wonderful" he grinned.

"she even picked me up and dropped me home, it was adorable"he continued.

" it's hard to decide who wears the big pants in your relationship guys"

"there's no upper hand. We just share. everything is fifty-fifty." i stated proudly and alex nodded agreeing with me. Because that's how relationships should be. Not for the man to pay or only the woman.

"i'm glad you guys sorted it out completely." we sort of had a fight before agreeing to this actually. the first fight of our 2 month being bf and gf. Alexander wasn't getting the idea at all, and he was damn stubborn about him taking me on dates or if i take him, he should be paying and stuff like that. We didn't even talk to each other for 2 days, until he came to my house and we sorted things out after him getting my point of view and agreeing.

"oh and whores, don't forget the sleepover at my house tonight" squealed Elodie making everyone nodd.

♡︎____♡︎_____♡︎_____♡︎_____♡︎_____♡︎____♡︎

"you stinky little bastard" shouted lucas at Elodie because she ate the last piece of sushi and he didn't. They spent about 15 minutes going on, and on, throwing cuss words at each other.

"i really miss those days in 1997 when you guys didn't exist ." can someone give wormie an award for shutting them up?

"it's not like you did either"

"where's the movie you wanted to watch?" i asked changing the topic so no world War 3 would take place tonight.

After watching the movie, everyone got up and helped to get the mats to lodie's small living room, it's actually her mom's but she gave her the apartment after she got accepted into the college we're in.

So we layed the mats on the ground after pushing the couches aside and opened the sleeping bags and got everything ready till when we're gonna sleep.

"couldn't we do this at my place? it's way more spacious than here"

"we're extremely sorry mr Alexander knight for not being able to give you a 5 star hotel experience, but we're making you live new experiences" lodie threw at him.

"i don't mind lod, i only suggested for everyone to be comfy, not that your place isn't."

"shut up. here you'll get to cuddle ophelia... speaking of ophelia.. how's your parents?"

"they miss you lodie, but i told them about your exams and they wish you the best.. i even told them about you guys" i looked at Lucas and Alexander, whom face was pure joy "i told them you were the best brothers everrrr" his face dropped. i feel bad, but i so deeply wanna laugh.

"my bro got sibling-zoned. ouch that hurt" laughed lucas and i followed quick after but when i saw Xander's frowning i clarified.

"i told them i got a boyfriend who's you. and now they want to meet you, but don't worry about it now, they know i won't be able to see them until graduation, so you have a couple months to get mentally ready, and they agreed since they want us to have time to ourselves and confirm that we're a hundred percent serious about it and sure about our feelings."i explained to him, and i was really grateful for my parent's thinking, they always are so thoughtful towards all my life choices.

"Alex got some good in-laws.. But, they don't visit you here ?" wondered lucas looking at me.

"they rarely do, because it's a long ass drive and they both don't like staying in the car for too long. And i prefer going to the village so i can see everyone, and it's refreshing actually."

"i'm excited to meet them princess" Alexander brought me close to him.
"and i am serous about you, but thank them for being this understanding, even though i wouldn't mind meeting them now.."

"Alexa, play 'crying in loneliness' by Elodie" and she wiped a fake tear. dramatic ass.