Chapter 33

Laura's P.O.V.

After that dumb photoshoot, we headed to the nearest mall. We entered the food court first, the boys were hungry, what a surprise! Note the sarcasm. Luke, Michael, Ashton and Calum all had their hoods up so no one would recognise them. Luke had a tight grip on my hand, the boys staying close because the guys back in the car said so. They also said we had bodyguards keeping watch on us, like creepy stalkers, thats how I put it anyway. I looked around to see one of them on the level above us, another one stood by the entrance, another by the cafe, they were literally everywhere!.

"I'll go order" I told them, "Go get a table, we dont want anyone recognising you, do we?" I raisee a brow, they shook their heads and took a seat whilst I bolted to order food.

Once I was finished ordering, I grabbed the tray full of food and headed back to our table. I placed the tray back on the table, my eyes widened when I notice a strand of Michael's bright red hair falling out of his hood.

"Michael?" I called, and glanced around to see if anyone noticed and saw a few teenage girls glancing over here with confused glances, "Michael?!" I hissed, he carried on talking to Calum, is he serious? "Michael!" I yelled a little too loud, catching a few people's attention and before I knew it, a heard of girls came bolting towards us.

"Run!" Calum yelled, we all bolted, Luke took his hoodie off and made ne put it on, pulling the hood over my hear. We saw the bodyguards taking action, but then I bumped into someone, my eyes widened.

"Hello there" the face of the guy that broke my heart said.

"J-jordan?" I stuttered.

"Thats my name" he smirked, still holding my upper arms.

"W-what are you doing here?" I asked. Crystal was right, oh my god.

"I think its about time you know what my job is" his smirk grew, I looked at his uniform, my eyes widened even more.

"Your a-a..." he cutt me off.

"A bodyguard babe" he winked.

"I didnt even know..." I whispered to myself, "You've been a bodyguard this whole time?" I asked, he nodded.

"Now, come on. Lets get you guys back to the car" he said and I felt someone yanking me out of his grasp, I turn to see Luke as he puts his arm over my shoulders. We followed Jordan back to the car and got in, Luke kept me close the whole ride, even when we arrived at the hotel, he just pulled my hood up and hid my face into his chest as we made our way through fans. Once we got to our room, I pulled away from Luke so I could look at him.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"Fine" he responded, stomping off. I watched after him, what was his problem?

Luke's P.O.V.

After getting Laura inside, I headed straight to my room. I was angry, yes! I was angry because Jordan is here, trying to win Laura over. Knowing Laura, she'll probably fall at his feet when he's done. I was angry because he's trying to take Laura from me. I layed down on my bed and looked at the ceiling, lost in thought. Ive tried this hard, might aswell fught for her.

After a few minutes, my door opened and closed. I didnt look to see who it was, the bed dipped and Calum was in front of me.

"Dude, you left Laura upset out there" he said, I ignored him, "She said you were upset" he continued, I sighed, "Is it true?".

"Yes" I admitted.

"Why?"

"Because of that jerk of a bodyguard"

"Jordan?" I nodded, "What about him?"

"He's trying to take her from me" I stated in a whisper.

"So you upset her? Luke, I don't think I understand your logic" he chuckled

"I didnt mean to" I defended,  "I just wanted to be alone"

"Well I suggest you go out there and apologize" Calum said, when he saw I wasnt moving he added, "Jordan is out there too" he smirked, and I was up on my feet and heading out there. Laura was out on the balcony with everyone else, it was a sunny day, I headed out and wrapped my arms around her waist from behind.

"Hey" I whispered in her ear, causing her to shiver, I smiled at the affect I had on her, "Im sorry about earlier" I apologized and felt her resting her hands on mine, that had to be a good sign.

"Its okay" she responded.

"You alright?" I asked her, she shook her head.

"Out of all bodyguards, it had to be him" she said, glancing at Jordan, who was stood by the door with another guard.

"It annoys me just as much, as it does you" I assured her, giving her a light squeeze, "How about we head to the pool?" I suggested, she nodded.

"Anyone for the pool?" Laura asked the boys, they nodded. We all got changed into our swimsuits and I swear I drooled. Lets just say, Laura in a bikini will kill a man.

Laura's P.O.V.

Once I had finished getting changed, I exited the bedroom only to bump into a shirtless Luke and damn, he looks hot. I swear I drooled. Shaking my head, I snapped out of my thoughts and looked up at Luke's face. I clicked my fingers infront of his face.

"My eyes are up here mister" I told him, he smirked and wrapped an arm around my waist. Taking us to the pool. As we walked up the stairs, I felt Luke's hand trail down to my butt, I quickly slapped it away causing him to chuckle. And then we head to the pool.

Bet you didnt see that coming! Jordan has been a bodyguard this whole time! What do you think he'll do? Will he take Laura from Luke or will he fail?

Dont forget to vote and comment xxx