Chapter 31

Laura's P.O.V.

I turn around to see Michael curled up on the floor.

"Michael! You scared me!" I scolded him.

"Sorry I didn't want you walking into the kitchen to see "Christina"" he said sarcastically, I rolled my eyes and helped him up. Once he was up, he sat on the cream sofa, holding his crotch, "God you have a hard kick" he groaned.

"Next time just approach me like a normal human being" I scolded again.

"I know but that's boring" he whined, "Its more fun to act like a kidnapper" he chuckled, I narrowed my eyes at him.

"Why are you so happy all of a sudden?" I asked curiously, he shrugged.

"Just something I saw" he shrugged again, and got something out of his pocket, me phone! "You know, you left your phone on the sofa and I saw something quite interesting when I unlocked it" he said.

"What did you see?" I asked cautiously, now forgetting completely about the fact he managed to get into my phone. He shrugged.

"Some very interesting messages" he said, a frown on his face.

"What?" I asked, now wanting him to get to the point.

"You know where Abby is" he stated, "She's in England, isnt she?" He raised a brow, I looked down and nodded.

"Yes" I said quietly.

"Laura, I'm not angry" he stated bluntly, "If you tell me where in England, she is" he said. Then I remembered that she hadn't put where in England she was on the text, just that she was in England.

"I dont know" I lied, looking him straight in the eye.

"Laura, I mean it" Michael said darkly.

"Michael I mean it" I told him. We had a stare off for a few minutes until he sighed, handing me my phone back.

"Fine, dont tell me" he said grumpily, "But I will find out" he warned. I didnt say anything, just stood there, looking at the floor. Im on my own now, Michael hates me for keeping this from him, I can tell.

"I dont hate you though" he said as if reading my mind, "Im still gonna stick with you while "Christina's" around" he said, giving me a charming smile, putting air quotes on Crystals fake name. I walked up to him and gave him a hug.

"Thank you Michael" I said into his chest, he wrapped his arms around my waist, hugging me back.

"Dont thank me, your practically part of the family now, and I wouldn't want you to be alone" he said soothingly, "Now, how about we go and try to wind "Christina" up until she gives in and has a go at us" he said, I nodded eagerly and we both entered the kicthen.

All the boys were sat with food infront of them while "Christina" sat with them, a flirtatious smile one her face. She smirked when she saw me, and placed her hand on Luke's upper arm, squeezing it slightly.

"Your so strong, do you work out?" She asked Luke, I sent daggers her way. And, before Luke could reply, I spoke up.

"Yeah actually, he does. I would know" I winked, Crystal looked furious, I smirked at hetr reaction. I sat down next to Calum and Ashton, opposite Crystal and Luke, the boys glaring at me for the rude comment but I didnt care. I could hear Michael holding in his laugh behind me. Michael cleared his throat and I noticed he was gesturing for Crystal to move up.

"Cain I sit here?" He asked reluctantly, she moved over and Michael sat inbetween Luke and her, giving me a knowing smirk.

"So" I started, "Christina, you work here?" I asked, she gave me a nervous look but nodded.

"Yes, I do" she said, glancing at the boys to see if they believe her, and sure enough, they did.

"So, I see you dont understand the word working, since your not doing anything" I said with a sweet smile. Crystal clenched her fists, and jaw. Michael chuckled, I could see Luke trying to hold back a chuckle too, which only encouraged me to go further, "Tell me, how do you get to spend so much time here with the boys, instead of working?" I asked, she now looked nervous, probably because she couldnt come up with something.

"Yeah, she has a point" Michael said, now looking at her.

"B-because my u-uncle owns this place" she stuttered.

"Oh, so you wouldnt mind if I went and placed a complaint about you then? Since the staff here, must know you sooo well" I smirked, her eyes went wide.

"How about we go right now?" Michael suggested, I nodded eagerly. Me and Michael both stood up at the same time, he offered me his arm and I looped it through his. Both of us with victorious smirks, Crystal watching us with every step. Michaels hand wrapped around the door knob but then...

"No!" She yelled, stopping us and turning around to face her our smirks still on our faces.

"Why, whats wrong Christina?" Michael put emphasis on her fake name.

"I-I" she stuttered but I cut her off.

"Just spit it out"

"Idontworkhere" she said all in one.

"Im sorry, didnt catch that" Michael smirked, cupping his ear.

"I dont work here" she said under a whisper.

"Still cant hear you" I said.

"I dont work here! Okay? You were right!" She yelled, standing up, "You were right about me Laura! You were right about this wig!" She ripped the wig off her head and threw it on the ground, "You were right about me attacking you! You were right about everything!" She confessed, the boys were now wide eyed. Me and Michael high fived, looking at the boys with wide smirks.

"My god! You two are so annoying! My plan would've worked if you hadn't stepped in!" She screeched, pointing at Michael. Michael didnt even look affected by her accusation, he just went over to the door and opened it. And with his arm, like a butler would do, gestured for her to leave.

"I think its time you leave Christina" he chuckled, she went red with anger and stomped out.

"I wont give up so easily!" She screamed as Michael slammed the door.

A.N. What do you think? Dont you think Laura and Michael are a great team?

Dont forget to vote and comment xx