Chapter 22

Laura's P.O.V.

I cant believe i almost kissed Luke! I cant believe he almost kissed me! I knew there were feelings for him somewhere in me, but ive never thought about dating Luke before. It seemed like a dream come true in highschool, but it lasted as long as it began. But now Jordan's in the picture...i love Jordan, dont i? 'Do i really love Jordan?' i thought to myself. He was so nice and caring to me, not once had he snapped or doubted me. He was a perfect boyfriend. Or was he just pretending, and every time he went to "work" was just an excuse and he was away with someone else? I let a breath out and leaned my head back so i was looking at the ceiling. 'Your going to have to face him sooner or later' my subconscious said, its true. Im just too scared to face him incase i will get weak and, either, forgive him or believe everything he says.

"Are you alright?" Calum's voice filled my ears.

"Yeah, im fine" i said, still looking at the celing, closing my eyes.

"You sure?" he raised a brow, i nodded and gave him a weak smile.

"Calum, im fine really" i assured him, "Hows Michael?" i asked, changing subject.

"He's still going over the reasons why Abby could've left him" he chuckled.

"I still dont understand..." i said, "Why would she do that to Michael?" i asked rheotorically. Im gonna try calling Abby later. 

After that conversation with Calum, he politely dismissed himself and went back into the livingroom. I decided on going to visit my mum and say goodbye properly before i officialy leave, i head up to Calum's room, where all my stuff is and change out of this dress. I change into some black jeans and a white tank top and grab my....i forgot my car at my apartment, along with the car keys. Ugh. I have to get Luke to take me.

Third Person P.O.V.

Abby's walking around the grocery store with a basket full of food, she's hungry (as usual) But suddenly her phone rings.

"Aw baby, miss me already?" Abby coo'ed into  the phone.

"You've been gone for over an hour, where the hell are you?" the groggy voice said.

"Im just buying food, geez, calm down" Abby growned, "I'll be back home in a few minutes, okay?"

"Alright, i love you" the groggy voice said once again.

"I love you too" and with that, she hung up, going back to her shopping.

Laura's P.O.V

Luke was quiet the whole ride to my apartment, it seemed like he was having a war with himself. I didnt try talking to him, because obviously, he didnt want to talk. When we arrived, Jordan's car was parked outside my apartment, my eyes went wide and looked over at Luke.

"I think you should stay in here" i told him, he gave me a confused look.

"Why? Dont you need help with your bags?" he asked, worry taking over his features.

"I can handle it" i told him and got out of the car before he could object. I ran up the stairs and headed straight to my apartment and there he was, sat on the floor with a bottle of liquor in  his hand and his phone smashed on the foor. Ive never seen this side of Jordan before, and i hoped i would never see it. I tried to approach him quietly, but god wasnt on my side today, and the floorboard creaked. Making him look up at me, his eyes bloodshot, his hair sticking in all directions, he even had busted knuckles and i noticed a hole in the wall. He mumbled something incoherent under his breath and stayed sat down.

"Jordan?" i called, causing him to look up again, "W-what are you doing here?" 

"I was trying to find you" he slurred.