Chapter 35

Luke's P.O.V.

Throughout the whole show, I was so happy and the energy bubbling inside of me just made me give it my all. I caught Laura's gaze half way through and blew her a kiss, she giggled and I smiled even wider.

***

When the show had finished, we headed blackstage, sweating. But that didnt stop Laura from running into the room and junping onto me, wrapping her legs around my waist as she buried her head into the crook of my neck.

"You were awesome" she cheered, pulling her head out of my neck, I quickly captured her lips into a kiss.

"I love you too" I murmured against her lips. She smiled against my lips as she responded to the kiss.

"Aw" I heard the boys chorus from behind Laura. I pull away and look at the guys, who were fluttering their eyelashes, with their hands clasped together while they rest their chins on their hands. Ashton rested his head on Michaels shoulder.

"They grow up so fast" Ashton pretended to sob like a proud mother. Laura giggled and I placed her on her feet, keeping an arm around her waist as she rested her head on my chest. I placed a kiss on the top of her head and, suddenly, Michael wrinkles his nose.

"Their so in love, she's willing to get his sweat on her" he said, acting lile a kid, Calum hit the back of his head.

"You were like that once too" Calum reminded him, and I felt Laura tense as we watched Michaels reaction. His face went blank, no emotion present as he shoved past Calum and left the room.

"Calum!" We all groaned, Calum look at us with an innocent expression..

"What?" He shrugged, Laura rolled her eyes and walked over to Calum, out of my arms, and hit his head like he did to Michael.

"Idiot" she grumbled, I chuckled at her angered expression because she was just so cute. She turned to me and pouted, "Its not funny" she whined.

"Yes it is" I chuckled, kissing her forehead.

"Come on guys, time to go" Jordan interrupted, me and Laura glared at him before following him outside.

Laura's P.O.V.

When we got back to the hotel, the boys showered. I sat down on the sofa while they showered, flicking through channels on tv when Jordan sat down in the armchair, resting his elbows on his knees.

"He's using you, you know" was the first thing he said, I rolled my eyes.

"Of course you would say that" I mumbled.

"Im being honest" he put his hands up in defence, "He used you once, he'll use you again"

"He hasnt "used" me, at all" I stated.

"Oh yeah?" He raised an eyebrow, challenging me, I nodded, "What about in highschool-" i cutt him off.

"Crystal told you?" I raised a brow, he nodded, "And that was a misunderstanding" I stated, he rolled his eyes.

"And your going to believe him?" He questioned.

"Why wouldnt I?" I asked.

"Well I would've thought a smart girl like you, would've connected the dots. Luke got close to you, you fell for him and he ended up getting what he wanted either way" he shrugged, "Its the usual, a guy finds a girl, gets into her pants, and dumps her" he said nonchalantly.

"Well why would he come back for me?" I asked, not believing a word he said.

"I dunno, maybe because your good in the bedroom?" He chuckled, I glared.

"Your a disgusting pig" I spat, getting up and going into the kitchen I sat down and put my head in my hands, what if Luke was lying? What if he didnt actually love me, just my body?

FLASHBACK

We were at a party, Luke said it would help me get over my ex. Luke also promised not to leave my side, but I cant see him anywhere. I carry on walking through the sea of bodies only to see Luke sat on the sofa with a girl sucking on his neck, I turned away immediately. Getting a cup thrusted into my hand, I found some people I knew and started talking to them.

After a while, I glanced around to see Luke yet again with a girl. But a different one. They were dancing, she wad running her hand up his chesr while he held her waist. All night I saw glimpses of Luke dancing, making out or a girl hanging on him.

I sat down by myself, feeling a horrble feeling in me. Also known as jealousy. Jealous of all those girls that managed to spark his interest, of their looks and how their simply, not me. I felt a tap on my shoulder.

"Wanna dance?" Luke whispered into my ear, I glared at him.

"No way" I said and got up, leaving him there.

FLASHBACK END.

Horrible memory, but true. Luke used to be like that, he would find a decent girl, sleep with her and leave. Until I came along and he stopped sleeping around, thats what made me think that he did love me. But his past is what scares me more...

Hey guys! Its been forever since I updated (im being dramatic but oh well) I hope I enjoyed this update.

What do u think Laura will do? Will she follow her heart or will she let Jordans words stick?

And, who wants to kill Jordan? Cuz I certainly do!

Dont forget to vote and comment xxx