Chapter 3

Laura's P.O.V

When i arrive, it isnt that busy, just a few people sat at the bar stools. Its actually quite a big bar and im lucky to be working here, apparently celebrity's sometimes come here after a concert, so im guessing it gets quite busy here. A man with black hair approaches me with a warming smile.

"Are you the new girl?" he asks, pointing at me, he looks like he'd in his early fourties.

"Yeah, im Laura" I said.

"Im the bar manager, Steve" Steve introduced himself.

"Nice to meet you" I said.

"You'll start has a waitress" Steve told me, "And has you go on, you'll do other jobs like work behind the bar, clean tables..." he listed off all the different jobs I'll be doing.

The whole evening, consisted of serving people drinks and taking their food orders. Jordan was picking me up, to take me to dinner at his house, he still lived with his parents well....his mum. Jordan helps his mum look after his younger sister, even though his sister is 13, he also helps pay the bills. I love him so much, he's so nice and caring.

Soon, I see Jordan walking into the bar, I smile widely at him. I walk upto him.

"Hey beautiful" Jordan smiled.

"Hey, your early" I said.

"Couldn't wait to see you" he wrapped his arms around my waist and pecked me on the lips.

"I couldnt wait to see you either, but are you sure you wanna stay another half an hour?" I asked him.

"Im sure" he pecked me on the lips once more.

"Laura! No kissing the customers, get back to work!" Steve yelled, I rolled my eyes, Jordan chuckling.

"You gonna get me fired, now take I seat" I giggled, he took a seat. For the next half an hour, I serve Jordan a coffee, but the bar got busier. Im glad I dont have the night shift.

Me and Jordan, jump into his car and head to his mum's house, I liked Jordans family, they were like my own.