Chapter 26

Laura's P.O.V.

My eyes widened once i read the message, and i quickly sat up but Luke's arm pulled me back down. 

"Luke!" i hissed.

"Go to sleep" he mumbled into my pillow.

"Its important" i told him, but he just held me tighter.

"Sleep" he whispered, closing his eyes.

"Its Abby" i told him and his eyes instantly opened.

"What?"

"I got a text from Abby, saying that she'll tell me where she is aslong as i dont tell you guys" i explained, he pouted, "Luke, you cant keep a secret" i told him, he gave me puppy dog eyes.

"Come on" he whined, i rolled onto my back to look at him properly.

"No" i said stubbornly, he rested his head on my chest, making his puppy dog eyes grow bigger. How could i say no to that?, "Ugh, fine" i groaned, he smiled.

"Call her" he demanded, i nodded. I pressed the call button and it started ringing, "On speaker" he said after he caught my cheeky grin. I was planning on finding out and not telling him.

"Fine" i said, placing the phone just under my chin, on speaker.

"Laura?" Abby's voice filled the silence.

"Hey" i said, "Where are you?" i asked, Luke put his hand on my stomach, underneath my t-shirt and started rubbing circles with his thumb on my stomach.

"I-i will tell you, if you promise not to tell Michael or any of the boys" she said strictly. I glanced at Luke but he nodded.

"I promise" i told her.

"Im okay" she started but i cutt her off.

"Stop stalling, i want to know where you ran off to and why" i told her, i heard her sigh.

"I-im, in England" she stuttered out, i looked at Luke with a shocked expression, she went all the way to England?

"Why?" i said.

"Im staying with a close friend from highschool" she started and continued, "I needed to be away from Michael for a while" she said unsurely, instantly telling me she was lying.

"Thats a lie" i scoffed.

"N-no its not" she stuttered, again.

"Do you realise what you've done to Michael?" i asked her, my anger now increasing. Im angry at Abby for doing this to Michael and sounding like everything is fine. She stayed quiet, "He's a mess because he's worried about you, he doesnt eat or even have showers anymore. He's so depressed, he doesnt even think you love him anymore" i told her, hurt clear in my voice.

"I-im sorry" she said.

"Sorry isnt gonna cutt it, not unless your here with him" i told her, "Do you realise how this is gonna effect his career?" i asked her.

"Its better this way, he'll get over it and-" i cutt her off.

"He loves you Abby!" i yelled, "A heart doesnt put itself together that easily" i snapped.

"If only you knew...." she whispered, followed by a sob, "I didnt want to do this to Michael! I had no choice but to leave, this way its better for his career-"

"It isnt all about his career, obivously his career isnt the only reason you left" i growled.

"I wish i could tell you, but i cant" she sniffled.

"Where are you in England?" i asked, maybe i could go over there and bring Michael with me.

"London" she stated, "Listen ive gotta go" the line went dead, i sighed, throwing my phone onto Luke's side of the bed but he was currently ontop of me, and i didnt want to break my phone.

"Wow" was all Luke said, i glared, "Are you gonna tell Michael?" he asked.

"Not yet" i told him, "Im gonna need more details first, then, we'll tell him" i explained my plan that i had only just thought of.

"How are you going to get more details?" he asked.

"Leave that to me, i know what im doing" i gave him a smug smile.

"As long as it doesnt involve anyone getting hurt" he joked, i shoved his shoulder, "Now can we sleep?" He pouted, i nodded, he smiled and rested his head on my chest once again while wrapping his arms around my waist, "Night"

"Luke" i whined, why did he have to sleep on me? But i could already hear his soft snores, escaping his lips. I pushed him to his side of the bed and it worked without him waking up, i smiled in victory, curling up and closing my eyes.

"Sound check!" someone said while jumping up and down on the bed, i felt Luke's breaths on my shoulder, "Get up! Get up!" i opened one eye to see Calum was the one who was jumping up and down.

"Go away" i whined, "Its early"

"Thats okay, you dont have to get up but Lukey does" Calum smirked, then i saw Ashton walk in with a smug smile on his face. Before i knew it, Ashton had jumped into the air and landed right on top of me and Luke but Luke got most of his weight. I heard Luke groan.

"Ash...knee....move...please" Luke groaned.

"Sorry mate" Ashton apologized, removing his knee from Luke's crotch, Luke removed his arms from me to hold his crotch. That gave me the advantage of curling up into a tiny ball and go to sleep with a smile on my face.

"Oh no you dont" Luke said and before i knew, i was over Luke's shoulder.

"Luke! Put me down!" i screamed, "Let me go to sleep!" i whined, hitting his back but he just laughed harder, "Guys! Help me!" i yelled and brought my head to look at the other two, who were crying with laughter.

"Aw, such a cute couple" Ashton said before burtsing out into laughter again.

"Some help you are" i muttered, then i was placed on a bar stool with some cereal infront of me.

"Eat and then get ready for soundcheck" Luke demanded with a grin.

"Actually, how about...i eat and you get ready for soundcheck, while i sleep" i suggested with a hopeful expression, he glared at me, "Looks like im going to souncheck!" i declared cheerily.

Half an hour later, here i am, sat watching the guys goof off while singing into the microphones. They were singing their oh so popular She Looks So Perfect. It was Luke's turn to sing, and he pointed at me.

'She Looks So Perfect standing their in my american aparel of underwear' he sang, winking at me, i smiled but rolled my eyes. I got comfy in my seat, when my eyes started to droop and soon i was in a deep sleep.

A.N. Hey everyone! Sorry this chapter gets a bit boring but i promise to try and write a better one next time! What do you think Abby is hiding? Will Laura find her in London? Dont forget to vote and commentxxx