Chapter 39

Laura's P.O.V.

I was sat in the hotel room when the boys got back, i was curled up on the sofa, deep in thought about how i could've broken our promise. If i remember correctly, it was her that broke the promise. The door slamming cutt me out of my thoughts as i glanced up to see Michael, Calum and Ashton heading to their rooms. I noticed Luke speed walking down the hallway, i quickly stood up and placed a hand on my hip.

"Stop right there" i demanded, he stopped in his tracks, "We need to talk" i stated, he turned around and followed me to the balcony. I leant against the railing, looking at the now setting sun.

"What did you want to talk about?" He scratched the back of his neck nervously which was cute but i cant think about that right now.

"Is there something you wanna tell me?" I crossed my arms and faced him, resting my elbow on the railing and raised a brow. He looked everywhere but me, i glared at him, he looked down at his feet and played with his hands.

"ImayhavekissedCrystallastnight" he said really quickly, all in one breath.

"What was that?" I questioned, cupping my ear.

"I kissed Crystal" he stated, still not looking at me.

"Yeah, and i believe you owe me an apology" i stated with a frown.

"Laura, im so sorry" he looked up at me, finally, "Im sorry for having a go at you when i was in the wrong too"

I stared at him for a while, still angry at him for what he had done. He made me feel bad but he was just as bad as me. I sighed running a hand through my hair.

"Im leaving" i stated, looking him in the eye, his face fell.

"W-what?" He stuttered.

"I need ti be alone for a while" i said, turning and heading into my room, packing my stuff.

Michael's P.O.V.

I stayed quiet as i listened to Laura tell our tour manager where she wanted to fly. Luke insisted she have a private jet, of course she refused and told him she could pay for a ticket herself but he managed to convince her and now she was talking to the manager. I couldn't hear much but i did hear her mumble 'London' in one of her sentences, when she was done i quickly made my way over to one of the bodyguards that happened to be listening.

"Where is she flying?" I asked immediately.

"She said she was heading to London to visit friends" he explained, i nodded and made my way down to the lobby where Laura stood. I made sure not to be seen, i felt so creepy. But i was doing this for Abby, i couldn't lose her again.

A car pulled up infront of the hotel, Laura picked up her suitcase and bolted towards the doors and got in the car. I bolted towards the car and hopped in, Laura giving me a questioning look.

"What are you doing here?" She asked, i smiled.

"Thought i might wave you off" i lied with a genuine smile. The drive was silent, Laura sniffling while wiping under her eyes.

"You shouldn't be running away" i stated, looking at my feet.

"Im not" she said firmly, "I just want to cleat my head" she told me, i nodded and didnt say anything.

***

Once we got to the airport, i got out and helped Laura with her bags before pulling her into a hug, obviously acting so she doesnt suspect anything.

"Take care" i gave her shoulder a pat, she smiled and started walking away, disappearing into the airport. I was about to head in, when i was tackled to the ground.

"Where are you going?" Calum's voice said in my ear, i groaned.

"Im nota very good spy then" i stated, the guys chuckled. Calum gkt off of me and i started walking towards the airport, only for someone to grab my arm.

"Seriously, where are you going?" Calum asked again, i looked at him.

"Im going to find Abby" i told them, their eyes widened.

"W-what about the tour?" Luke stuttered, i rolled my eyes.

"Tell them what you want, im going to find her" i snapped, walking into the airport.

***

As i was about to step onto the private jet, i heard footsteps behind me, i turned to see the guys.

"You really think we're gonna let you go alone?" Ashton chuckled, getting on the plane, followed by the rest of the guys. I chuckled shaking my head and get on the jet.

I entered where the seats were and saw that Luke looked uncomfortable, i sat next to him.

"Whats wrong?" I questioned, he groaned.

"She's trying to get away from me" he stated, i nodded.

"And...?" I asked.

"She's never going to forgive me" he panicked.

"Dude, this is your chance to make things right" i told him.

Laura's P.O.V

I sat down at the back of the plane when i heard various footsteps, i grabbed the closest thing to me which happened to be a magazine. I waited until the footsteps got closer when i whacked whoever has tried to rob this plane, in the face with the magazine. The guy fell to the ground groaning, i gasped when seeing Calum.

"I didnt know a magazine hurt so much" he groaned, covering his face.

"Violent woman" Ashton tsked with a small smirk.

"Im so sorry, i didnt know it was you" i said, getting up and helping Calum to his feet, he plopped down in a chair witha chuckle.

"Its fine Laura" he waved me off, i nodded sitting back down.

"What are you guys doing here?" I asked when i noticed that all four boys were here.

"Mikey here" Ashton gestured to Michael who was sat with Luke, "Is a very bad stalker"

"You were stalking me?" My eyes widened as i looked over at Michael,  he scratched the back of his head.

"I may have....followed you here" he said awkwardly.

"Why?" I asked.

"Because your planning to go see Abby in London and i dont know where she's staying so..." he chuckled, i shook my head, looking away.

"What makes you think im going to show you where she's staying?" I raised a brow.

"For true love!" Ashton suddenly yelled, sighing dramatically, laying his back on Calums back.

"She said she didnt want to be found" i stated but before anyone could say anything, the sound of the planes engine roaring to lofe was heard.

"Looks like you have no choice now" Michael winked at me, smirking, i glared. I huffed, leaning back in my seat, glaring at the back of Michaels head, Abby's going to be so mad at me...

Hey guys! Just wanted to let you know that their are only two or three chapters left of Back In the Past! I hoped you've enjoyed this story!