Chapter 29

Luke's P.O.V.

We all sat there, still with Christina sat with us as she was still sobbing. I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion, why would Laura attack one of the staff or a fan at that? It doesn't seem like her at all, but then again, why would Christina attack Laura? So many questions ran through my head and I didnt have any answers or a clue to what the answers might be.

"Christina, I think you should start to get going" Ashton said, "You dont want to get fired, do you?"

"N-no, I guess n-not" she sniffled. I looked at the girl closely, she did look awfully familiar, but maybe that was just a coincidence? There are loads of people that look alike.

"Here are our signatures" Calum handed her the white t-shirt we let her have, with our signatures.

"It was n-nice meeting you" she said sweetly before leaving our hotel room. Me, Ashton and Calum all sat down on the cream sofa. Michael hsd gone to his room while we were comforting Christina.

"That was weird" Calum stated, we nodded in agreement.

"Laura is hardly ever like that, what do you think got into her?" Ashton asked rhetorically.

"Maybe she was telling the truth?" I shrugged.

"Or maybe she's just extremely possessive" Calum chuckled, I glared.

"No, she isn't like that" I told him.

"Then why else would she literally attack a fan?" Ashton asked, I shrugged.

"I dont know, it just seems like Laura wouldn't do that" I said and looked at the floor in concentration, "I know Laura and I know she doesnt go around attacking people so maybe, this fan provoked her?" I said more in a question. We all sighed, thinking of the many reasons why Laura would do this.

Laura's P.O.V.

As soon as I was in my room, I curled up on the bed and cried. This was such a Crystal thing to do, she used to do things like this to get what she wanted. She did it to one of our friends in highschool.

FLASHBACK

"Crystal, there he is, go! Quickly before he see's you" I ushered her over, she gave me the thumbs up and ran over to Dan's girlfriend, just as Dan was walking past.

I watched in amusement as Dans girlfriend, Carla, went red in anger. Obviously, Crystal was provoking her. I watched with a smirk as Carla punched Crystal, Crystal fell into Dan  just as we planned.

"She attacked me! I told you, baby!" Crystal yelled at Dan, he gave a look of confusion towards Carla as Carla looked at him wide eyed and started shaking her head rapidly.

"No, I didnt-" Carla was cutt off by Dan.

"Carla I literally just watched you punch Crystal, what the hell are you playing at?!" He roared at her, Carla already had tears rolling down her cheeks as Crystal watched with an evil smirk. One thing you should know about Crystal, is that she always gets what she wants.

FLASHBACK END.

And thats how her and Dan got together. Yeah, it was fun to watch but not fun when your the target. I heard a knock on my door.

"Go away! Cant you tell that I dont want to see anyone?!" I yelled to whoever was at the door. But whoever it was, didnt pay attention to me and barged right in. It was Michael, "What? Are you here to tell me how horrible I am?" I snap, to my surprise, he chuckles while shaking his head.

"I know you didnt start it" he told me, my head snaps in his direction.

"You b-believe me!" I say in utter happiness that someone is on my side.