Chapter 12

Laura's P.O.V.

"I promise, she'll be fine" I reassured Jordans mum, for the thousandth time. Rose shuts the door in her mums face and sprints to my car, I groaned, following her. Once I got into the drivers seat, I looked at her seriously, no sign of amusement on my face.

"Listen" I said sternly, "Dont fangirl, you'll freak them out and just...act normal" I said, she nodded, realising I was serious about this.

"Okay" she nodded, "Cant I-"

"No"

"Not even-"

"NO!"

"Fine" she huffed, crossing her arms.

"You should be grateful you get to actually see them in person" I told her. The ride was silent, great, now she hates me. I groaned and looked over at her, "Listen, dont get upset" she looks away from me, "Im sorry for yelling" she turns to me and smiles.

"Its okay, I guess im just being stroppy" she sighed. When we got there, Rose was jumping up and down with excitement. I had to run after her once we reached the stairs, making me realise, I was seriously out of shape. When we got to my door, I stop her from knocking it down.

"Now...remember what I said" I told her and she nodded, taking in deep breaths. I opened the door and found all the guys watching tv on my couch, except Luke, "Hey guys!" I beamed, all heads snapped in my direction.

"Hey Laura!" they all said in unison.

"You remember Rose, right?" I asked gesturing to the girl next to me, thats about to have a heart attack.

"Yeah, how could we forget?" Michael smiled, how sweet.

"Uh, where's...erm..." I struggled to get the words out.

"Luke?" all three boys said in unison, again.

"Yeah" I scratched the back of my neck.

"He disappeared into the bedroom" Ashton said, wiggling his eyebrows, I rolled my eyes and headed to the bedroom, to kick Luke out.

When I entered, I wasnt expecting to see the sight infront of me. There lie's Luke, snuggling into the covers and holding the picture, of us. The sight was adorable, it made me smile but then I remembered who that boy was, I quickly went over to him. But stopped, how could I kick, someone that was sleeping, out? Ugh, I hate that im so kind. I groaned and walked out of the room, cloaing the door behind me.

When I got back to the living room, all the boys and Rose were having some kind of conversation about, food?

"No, chocolate is the best" Calum hollered.

"No, strawberry is!" Rose protested.

"Neither of yours are the best because, clearly, mint is the best" Ashton stood from his seat and said.

"You guys are ridiculous" I chuckled, sitting next to Ashton and Calum.

"Your no better than us" Michael pointed out, "You wouldn't stop dancing that stupid victory dance,  of yours" he chuckled, i poked my tongue out at him. Calum got up and said.

"Im gonna get drinks, where are they?" he asked.

"In the kitchen, im the fridge and the cups are in the cupboard closest to the fridge" I informed him.

Just as he left, Luke came out of the bedroom and sat down next to me, well was going to, "Are you sure thats a good idea?" I said through gritted teeth.

"Yeah, are you going to bite me?" Luke smirked and sat down, I scooted closer to Ashton, "Laura, im not infected" I ignored him and listened to what, Ashton and Michael were talking about. Calum came back after five minutes, with six pink lemonades and placed them on the table.