Chapter 8

Laura's P.O.V.

I managed to beat them at Call of Duty and it turns out i was pretty good, but since the 'incident' with Luke, I havent touched a controller again. A hand waved infront of my face, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"You died, are you okay?" Michael asked.

"Yeah, im fine" I waved him off, "Now...lets play!"I yelled,  taking the attention of off me.

We played for what felt like hours, but soon, I jumped up and did my victory dance.

"Still got it!" I yelled even though Luke was the only one, who knew what I ment. I could actually see Luke smiling at me.

"No way, how could a girl beat us?" Ashton groaned, just staring at the screen saying that I had won.

"Come on! Lets play again, im not going to give up until she lose's!" Calum yelled, chuckling.

"Bring it on!" I smirked. It was now getting late and I had to go, knowing Jordan will be waiting for me, "I lave to go guys" I said, sadly.

"What? Why?" Calum asked.

"You cant go yet, we havent finished the game" Ashton said.

"Jordan's waiting for me at my apartment" I said.

"Come on...just this game?" Luke spoke up, I shook my head, "I'll drive you"

"Fine" I groaned, my laziness taking over. I sat back down and continued the game.

Okay....so I stayed for more than one game and soon fell asleep on their couch. Jordan is going to be so worried, and mad when i tell him WHERE I was. I stirred on my sleep a little.

Luke's P.O.V.

I walked to my room and grabbed a blanket for Laura. I came back down and there was a frown on her face, not like the smile I used to see when she slept. I pulled the blanket over her, pushing a strand of hair out of her face and she stirred. Why did things have to go so wrong? Why did I have to lose her? She was so beautiful, so perfect. Then that's when I promised myself, that I would tell her the truth, no matter what.

"Dude, are you watching her sleep?" Michael chuckled from behind me, I turn around blushing but the room was too dark to tell, "That's a but creepy, dont you think?"

"I just brought her a blanket" I told him.

"Yeah..."just" a blanket" he put air quotes on 'just'. I stood up and brushed past him, going to bed.

Laura's P.O.V.

I woke up to someone yelling, I look up and see that Ashton was eating, Michaels sandwich.

"Ash, stop eating my sandwich" Michael pouted.

"Mine now" Ashton laughed. Michael huffed and started to make another one, when he had finished it, he was about to grab it when Luke came out of nowhere and started eating it.

"You've got to be kidding me" Michael said, watching Luke while he eats his sandwich.

"Nice sandwich,  man" Luke patted Michael on the back, Michael glaring at him. The two just burst out laughing. Michael once again, makes a sandwich.

"What are you guys laughing at?" down came a tired looking Calum, running his eye with the back of his hand and sat on a stool next to Luke. Michael turned around to get a drink out of the fridge, "Oh, sandwich" he said happily, grabbing the sandwich, just has he was about to bite into it, Michael growled like....literally growled.

"Calum, back off the sandwich, right now" he growled, turning around and narrowing his eyes at Calum, I giggled. Calum dropped the sandwich, backing down and slid the plate over to Michael, who's face lit up when the sandwich got closer.

"Finally, I actualy get to eat, MY sandwich" Michael breathed out in happiness.

"Do you guys always fight over breakfast?" I ask, standing up and making my way over to where they were sat.

"No" Ashton said, sarcasm full in his voice.

"Will someone drive me to my place now? I feel like im a hostage" I pouted and they chuckled.

"I'll drive you" Ashton said, grabbing his keys, we exited the house and jumped into his car. Thankfully, it was morning and no paps or fans were around.