Chapter 10

Luke's P.O.V.

Ever since Laura left this morning, the memory of the night that ruined her life, played through my mind, non-stop. Just knowing part of it was my fault, killed me inside. Me and the boy's decided on going to a bar nearby, its the same one we went to after our concert.

We entered the bar, me pulling my hood off from my head and taking my Ray Bans off. The bar was quieter than it was the last time we came, but there was still a fair few people in here. We all sat down at a table, where no one will notice us, then i saw Laura. No one told me she worked here! Thats probably what Calum ment, when we met her at the meet and greet. Im not gonna bother with trying to talk to her, she told me on the phone that she didnt want to hear what i had to say, im just going to wait until the right moment.

Ten or five minutes later, someone walks into the bar, i look at who had entered the bar and my eye's widened, Crystal. What is she doing here? I put my Ray Bans back on, frantically, and pull my hood over my head. Hopefully, she wont notice me.

Calum and Ashton, went to order our drinks, which means Laura will find out that im here too. I put my head in my hands, just looking down at the black table. I look up to see, that Crystal is already staring at me, perfect. She walks over and slide's into the seat accross from me, a smirk on her face.

"Hello Luke" she smirks, she really hasnt changed at all, "Long time no see"

"I...erm, im gonna go help Ashton and Calum with the drinks" i say quickly getting up.

Michael's P.O.V.

I watched as this girl starts approaching us with a smirk, i look over to Luke and he's staring at the girl. Whats going on here? Luke looks over at me and i can see, that he eally doesnt want to talkto her. She slide's into the seat accross from Luke and her smirk grows.

"Hello Luke" bshe says, "Long time no see"

"I....erm, im going to help Ashton and Calum with the drinks" he said, quickly walking away. We sat there in silence, until she breaks it.

"Im Crystal" Crystal put her hand out but i didnt shake it, Luke's reaction told me enough.

"Im Michael" i say, still not looking at her.

"I know who you are" she said, "Your from a famous band called 5 Seconds of Summer" i didnt say anything, but curiosity was eating away at me.

"How do you know Luke?" i asked, now looking at her.

"I went to the same school has him" she shrugged but before she could say anything else Calum, Ashton and Luke came back.

"Could i have your number?" Crystal asked me, confidently.

"Give it up Crystal, he has a girlfriend, so why dont you go suck face with your boyfriend?" Luke put emphasis on 'boyfriend', i looked at him wide eyed, he's never said anything like that to a girl before, "Dont even deny it, he's stood over there, and if im not correct, his name is Dan" he continued, she huffed and stood up, storming over to 'Dan' and practically dragging him over to the bar, obviously to order a drink.

Laura's P.O.V.

I was cleaning glasses and serving people at the same time, until i heard someone clear their throat, i looked up to see Crystal.

"Hey, i didnt know you worked here!" she beamed.

"Yeah" i said, is she like, stawking me or something? I took their order's and sighed with relief when i handed them their drinks, but she didnt leave, she sat down on one of the stool's and smirked at me.

"You know" Crystal said, with a thoughtful look on her face, "We're local's here"

"Yeah? I havent seen you around before" i raised a brow at her.

"Well, i havent seen you around either" she shot back, i just rolled my eyes and went back to cleaning glasse's, how was she ever my best friend? How did i even put up with her?

"Ah, look who it is" Crystal said from the otherside of the bar, i looked up and wished i hadnt, there stood Luke, the source of all my problems, "Its our old friend" Crystal said in a cheery voice.

"Yeah" i frowned and turned around, pretending to do something.

Luke's P.O.V. (A.N. Sorry if i change P.O.V. too much)

As i was sat there, i watched has Crystal started to talk to Laura and, Laura didnt look too happy, she looked annoyed. What is Crystal telling her? Is she putting more lie's into Laura's head? I stood up and walked over to where Crystal and Dan were sat, Dan looked apologetically at me and Crystal turned around with a smirk. Laura was doing something behind the bar.

"Ah, look who it is" Crystal said in a fake cheery voice, "Its our old friend"

"Yeah" Laura frowned and turned around, obivously, she was pretending to do something, just so she wouldnt have to face her problems. All i wanted her to do, is turn around and smile her beautiful smile. That may sound cheesy, but ive missed her smile, ive missed her.

"Laura..." i called.

"Leave me alone, or are you helping Crystal torture me?" she snapped, i went quiet.

"Torure you?" Crystal said innocently, "I only want my best friend back, he's the only one torturing you" she glared at me, im sure if looks could kill, i would be dead on the floor right now. Laura then turned around, angered, 'Here we go'

"You want your best friend back?" she asked in disbelief, "All you've been doing is, talking about yourself! And brought up my past, that you both know i want to forget about!" i smirked at Crystal, who was staring at Laura, jaw hanging open.

"I care about you Laura!" Crystal yelled.

"Yeah, right" Laura scoffed, "You've done nothing but care about yourself or call my boyfriend hot! Your nothing but a slut that only care's about herself!" Laura shouted, no regret in her eye's at alll, i was now smirking widely, "And you!" Laura pointed to me, "You wont leave me alone! What's done is done! What else could you possibly want from me?" Laura asked me, looking exhausted and tired of our rubbish.

"Im sorry" i say and turn pn my heel, leaving the bar without another word to the boys or anyone. Just walking in the street's of Sydney, not really knowing where i am going.