Chapter 14

Laura's P.O.V.

I was getting ready to go out with Jordan, I decided on a red strapless dress with black heels and putting my hair into a high ponytail. I put some mascara on and stuffed my phone into my bra, since I didnt have pockets. I grabbed a jacket and waited for Jordan.

Ten minutes later, a knock comes at the door, I answer it to reveal Jordan in a lovely suit. I smiled at him and walked out, locking the door behind me, he grabbed my hand and we walked down to his car. I sat in the passenger's seat and we drove off, I have no idea where we were going, curiosity is eating me alive!

"Will you please tell me where we are going?" I asked, smiling at him sweetly, hopefully getting an answer out of him.

"Erm" he started to think, then turned his head to me, "No" he chuckled.

"Your so mean" I whined.

Finally he pulled up infront of a restaurant, a very expensive looking one. He wrapped his arm around my waist, pulling me into his side, and walked inside. We stopped infront of a desk, with a man holding a clipboard.

"I have reservations under the name Carlson" Jordan said politely.

"Ah yes, right this way" the man smiled, leading us to a table all prepared. It had red roses (my favourite) in the middle of the table, the cuttery was laid, there were white napkins laying where the plates will soon and it was just beautiful. We sat down and the man handed us our menus and walking away.

"Wow" I lean back in my chair, "This is beautiful, Jordan" he smiled, looking kinda...nervous. This restaurant was so posh that nearly everyone looked like they were made of a thousand bucks, im so glad I dressed nicely.

"I wanted to make this night special" he said, while that same man came back with a bottle of wine, popping it open. He poured the wine into the glasses with long stems, we ordered our food and went into conversation.

"Hows work?" he asked.

"Its alright" I shrugged, not wanting to talk about it.

"That doesnt sound too promising" he muttered, then the waiter came with our food. The food was delicious, but expencive. I tried to convince him to let me pay half, but he just wouldnt budge.

"So, Laura..." Jordan started, he looked so nervous, I grabbed his hand over the table and rubbed my thumb against the back of his hand, "We've been together for over a year now and I really do love you..." he was getting more nervous by the minute, "And I want to make it official" he stood up, I put my hand  to my mouth when he got on one knee , "Laura Jones, will you marry me?" he pulled a black box and opened it, revealing a beautiful rin with a diamond, a real diamond. But the problem was...im not sure that im ready to marry Jordan, I never thought of it before but now that its come, im really not sure. Everyones eyes on us.

"J-jordan" I stuttered out, "Im sorry, no" I said and his face dropped, "The ring is lovely and everything but im not sure I want to marry you, yet" I said, he shook his head.

"I should've known" he said getting up and sitting back down in his chair, "There's someone else, isnt there?" he looked up at me, I shook my head.

"No, why would you think that?" I asked.

"Because, you've been out with these "four guys" and even stayed at their place, I shouldve stopped it from the beginning" he grumbled.

"What are you saying?" I asked in disbelief.

"Im saying" he started and stood up, "That you've been out, sleeping with someone else" he said.

"Are you crazy?" I asked him.

"Just admit it! Theres someone else and thats why you dont want to marry me!" he yelled.

"No there isn't! Your just imagining things!" I yelled back, he walked past me and to the exit, "Does this mean we're over?" I asked, weakly.

"No, I just-ugh" he groaned and walked out the restaurant, this is good, we're not over, we're still together.

I was walking in a dark street, no way home, Jordan just had to leave me stranded. I had my heels in my hands, I gave up trying to walk in them half an hour ago. More tears escaped my eyes, I was completely lost. I had no where to go, cause I was in the middle of nowhere. Then I remembered, I have my phone! I called Calum, no answer. Then I tried Michael, no answer. After that I trued Ashton, no answer! I cant call my mum otherwise I would have to tell her about Jordan proposing. I didnt want to call Ctystal cause she...well she'll probably go after Jordan,  knowing that I rejected him.That means the only person I can call is...Luke. I pressed call, then wondered why I had his number.

"Hello?" he answered, sounding tired, well it is past midnight.

"Luke thank god" I breathed out, relieved.

"Laura?" he said, sounding more awake and surprised.

"Yeah, I need a ride, could you come and pick me up?" I asked, I could already hear shuffling in the backgorund.

"Of course, where are you?" he asked, then I heard a girl scream and Michael shouting, "Sorry! I didnt know you two were in here!" Luke yelled.

"Was that Michael?" I asked him.

"Uh yeah, he was with Abby" he chuckled, I could only imagine how he would be scratching the back of his neck.

"Oh, say hi to her for me" I smiled, I heard banging on a door.

"Oi! Abby! Laura says hi!" Luke yelled.

"Luke! Get the fuck out if this house or im going to kill you!" I heard Michael yell and I giggled.

"Listen to Michael or you won't have proof your a guy!" I heard Abby yell.

"Okay, bye guys! Enjoy!" Luke yelled.

"Thats it!" Michael yelled.

Luke's P.O.V.

"Thats it!" Michael yelled and came out the room, nutt naked and chased after me. Eventually, he caught up to me and tackled me to the ground, both of us laughing. He punches me and goes back into the room.

"Next time, I will kill you!" he yelled before shutting the door. I laid on tge floor, frozen, I just got attacked by a naked guy. I shake the thought off and go back to Laura.

"Where are you?" I asked.