Chapter 6

Laura's P.O.V

The next morning I got a text from Jordans mum, asking me if I could keep an eye on Rose. So here we are, sat minding our own business, mostly on our phones. Until Rose's voice snaps me out of my thoughts.

"How was your new job last night?" she asked.

"It was fine, there was this one weirdo though..." I trailed off, I could talk to Rose like an adult.

"What did he look like? What was his name?" she bombarded me with questions.

"Well, his name is Calum. He had dark brown hair and eyes, he looked kinda..."

"Asian" she said finished for me, I looked at her puzzled and slowly nodded. Her eyes widen, "Oh my god! Oh my god!" she repeated kver and over.

"Why are you so happy?" I asked her.

"That was Calum Hood!" still no reaction from me, she groaned, "He's from 5 Seconds Of Summer!" now she got a reaction from me.

"How can you be sure it was him?" I asked her, she got her phone out, scrolling through it and then showed me a picture.

"Is that what he looked like?" I looked at the screen, it was him! Thats why he asked me whether I knew him!

"Yes"

"You met Calum Hood! Oh my gosh! And your dating my brother!" she squealed, jumping up and down, "Do you think he'll recognise you when we go to the meet and greet?" she asked, hopefully.

"Maybe" I shrugged, the concert was tomorrow. Rose ended up sleeping over and gladly slept on the couch, but the only problem was, for the whole evening Rose wouldnt stop going on about these four boys. I was lucky she actually fell asleep.

***

I woke up to someone jumping on top of me, I scream loudly, then sit up eyes wide. There sat Rose, innocently looking at me, has if she hadn't just almost gave me a heart attack.

"What the hell was that?" I asked clutching my hand over my chest.

"Sorry, I was just so excited!" she cheered, I groaned pulling the covers over my head.

"We dont leave for hours" I said, still hiding under the covers.

"I want to pick out an outfit for you" she whined.

"No" I said.

"Yes"

"No"

"YES!"

"NO!"

"YE-" I cutt her off.

"I will dress you has a clown!" I threatend, pulling the covers from over my head so I could face her.

"Fine" she huffed, crossing her arms. Me and her are just like sisters, "Im hungry! Can you make me something to eat?" she asked, doesnt look like I get to have a lie in today.

I made breakfast for both of us and we sat on the couch, just watching a random show. Until One Direction come on the tv, I watched intently. I kept my eye on Harry Styles (my favourite, if you didnt guess)

"One Direction" Rose breathed, "Eh, I prefer 5SOS" she shrugged and turned the channel over, I pouted slightly, but got over it.

"How about we go out to get your mind off it?" I ask her.

"I rather stay here" she sighed, staring at the clock.

"You know, staring at the clock wont make time go any faster" I said and she groaned.