Chapter 34

Luke's P.O.V.

After having a swim, we all sat down on the sun beds near the pool. Jordan was still stood "keeping an eye on us" but he's had his eyes on Laura this whole time, like she's fresh meat. So I made sure to keep her close to me, even if she's sat on the sun bed next to me, I hold her hand, receiving multiple glares from Jordan.

"Dude, are you even listening?" Calum's voice interrupts my thoughts.

"Sorry, what?"

"We've got a concert tonight" he told me, "Get ready" I groaned and stood up, all of us and the boys headed inside, I made sure Laura was following close by and she was. She was joking around with Calum and Ashton. When we passed Jordan in the doorway, I gave him the best glare I could muster as he returned it.

"Laura, you coming tonight?" Calum asked her just before we entered our rooms.

"Of course!" She beamed,  "I definitely want to be there for you guys" she gave me a wink before slipping into her room, I chuckled and shook my head, walking into mine and Calum's room.

Laura's P.O.V.

I walked into my room, only to have the door slammed shut. I turn to see Jordan.

"What?" I asked with a scowl.

"Dont be like that" he smirked, "I wanted to talk to you sp we can worl this out" he said, walking up to me. He reached out for me but I took a step back.

"No" I told him, he frowned.

"Dont you love me?" He asked, I looked down.

"I dont think I ever have, in a romantic way" I added. I heard a loud crash and saw that Jordan had knocked my stuff to the floor.

"You lied to me?" He asked, sounding hurt but his face emotionless.

"I do love you, just...not in that way" I told him, my feet now catching my attention. He stayrd silent, breathing heavily.

"You love him, dont you?" He questioned, I kept quiet, answering his question. Of course I love Jordan, just not in the way he thinks. And only the other day I realised my feelings towards Luke and how strong they are, I love Luke, I am in love with Luke Hemmings. The guy who calls himself king of penguins, one of the vocalists of 5 Seconds Of Summer, the awkward guy. I am totally in love with Luke Hemmings.

"Im sorry" was all I could think to say.

"Dont be" he snapped and left the room, I flinched when the door was slammed harshly behind him.

A few minutes later, im still stood in my bikini when Luke comes running in.

"What happened?" He asked, coming up to me. Tears started to well up in my eyes, while Luke stood there, glancing at me in concern.

"He got angry" I stated the obvious. He gave me a look that obviously said 'what else happened? Because I know theres more to it'

"Why?" He asked.

"B-because I-I told h-him I didnt l-love him" I stuttered.

"Okay..." he said, not believing me. He went to speak again but Ashton came into the room.

"Lets go!" He said and rushed back out the room.

"I gotta get changed" I mumbled awkwardly, he gave me a cheeky grin.

"So?" He raised a brow, I chuckled and hit his shoulder.

"Get out, pervert" I chuckled, he joined me, I pushed him to the door but before he exited the room, he gave my cheek a quick peck and left.

I put some black shorts and, just for the fun of it, a 5SOS t-shirt.

Once I was changed, I exited the room to see Jordan in casual clothes while Luke glared at him.

"Well you cant guard her while your on stage! Or are you planning on her dragging her on stage? Be attached at the hip?" Jordan yelled, getting in Lukes face.

"Well maybe I will" Luke growled out, just as Jordan was about to say sonething, I cutt him off.

"Stop it, you have a show to do" I pointed to Luke, Jordan smirking but then I pointed to him, "And you have a job to do, so stop being all caveman and do your jobs" I snap. They both stand down, but still glaring.

"Come on, we're gonna be late" Calum called, we all scurried out of the door but I stopped Luke from leaving.

"Dont worry, okay?" I raised a brow, looking into his blue eyes, "I dont want him, only you, alright? Dont feel so insecure" I told him.

"Alright" he mumbled, frowning and leaving the room.

***

Once we were at the concert, I was backstage just before the show starts. Luke still frowning and kept burning holes into the side of Jordans face.

"Alright guys! Get out there!" some guy with a head set and a clipboard, announced. The boys start running out on stage but I grip Lukes wrist.

"Laura, I gotta go" he grumbled.

"I know" I smiled, tugging on the collar of his shirt so we're eye level, "Just wanted you to know that...I love you" I said and smashed my lips to his. Our first kiss as an official couple. I pull away, out of breath, Luke looking at me with a gaze so intense that I peck his lips again and leave so I can watch the show.

Hey guys! Its been a while, huh? But surprise! Laura told Luke that she loved him!

What do you think Jordan will do now that Laura has admitted to not loving him the way he wants?

Dont forget to vote and comment xxx

And checkout my Michael Cliffors story: Good Girls are Bad Girls! Its dedicated to @Scoutingforfood (also the author that made the cover for this story!)