Chapter 27

Laura's P.O.V.

I jolted awake at the sound of electric guitars, right in my ear. I sat up to see that i was no longer in my chair, I was on the stage, I look infront of me to see three grinning boys. Luke and Calum both jad guitars, Ashton was just watching amusedly while Michael had disappeared. My eyes go into slits, I turn to see the speakers, thats why the guitars were so loud they must have turned it up to full volume. I stood up, still glaring, Luke immediately pointed at Ashton.

"His idea! I swear!" He put his hands up in surrender.

"Im sorry, but who's holding a guitar? Attached to the speaker? And I assume you carried me too?" I raised my brows while crossing my arms over my chest, Luke instantly paled, looking worried. While Ashton burst out laughing, Calum was trying to hold his laughter in.

"She got you, mate!" Ashton laughed, clutching his stomach, red from laughing. But Ashton stopped laughing when he caught my deadly gaze.

"I" I take a step towards them, "Am" another step, "Going" another, "To kill you!" I yelled and Calum was already placing the guitar on its stand.

"And thats my queue to leave" he chuckled and bolted, the other two following suit. Then I groaned, realising that I didnt know my way around the building so I couldnt get back to the tour bus. But suddenly, I heard someone clapping, the sound came from where all the seats were. There stood, Crystal. What is she doing here?

"Great performance, I must say" she smirked evilly, walking closer to the stage where I was stood.

"What are you doing here?" I asked harshly.

"Oh, nothing" she said innocently, "Im just here to warn you" she said, her face now getting serious.

"And what might that be?" I asked, glaring at her.

"Im gonna get Luke back, whether you like it or not" she snapped, placing a hand on her hip.

"Why? Didnt you not sleep with Jordan?" I asked her.

"Oh please, like I had a interest in Jordan" she spat, "But he is here with me, making sure you and Luke dont last" she said darkly.

"Why did you sleep with him if you didnt actually have feelings for him? You must've had some attraction" I spat, "Or your more of a slut than I thought you were" I added, she shrugging, giving her the impression that she wasnt getting to me at the slightest.

"Watch your mouth, Jones" she snapped, starting to walk to, what I assume, is the exit, "Just be warned" she said and left. I stood there dumbfounded, did she really follow us all the way here? What was she doing here in the first place?

"Laura" Michaels hand in front of ny face, snaps me out of my train of thought.

"Huh, what?" I asked, looking at the massive frown on his face.

"Luke, Calum and Ashton told me to come get you" he said grumpily, I nodded, following him as he started walking into what I assume was, the direction the boys were in.

"Michael?" I called, slightly behind him.

"What?" He snapped, not looking my way.

"Woah, I was only going to tell you something important, no need for attitude" I snapped back, rolling my eyes. He stops for a moment, hesitating before turning to look at me.

"I-im sorry" he stuttered before continuing walking, "What did you want to say?" He asked curiously.

"Well, all I wanted to say was, the boys are worried about you. You shouldnt shut them out, they could help you through the heart ache" I tell him softly. He doesnt say anything for while, he seems to be in deep thought, "Just please, dont block them out" I said and we went into silence.

Once we were in the tour bus, I was half expecting Michael to head to the back where all the bunks were. But to our surprise, he didnt, he sat down next to Calum and picked up a controller for the console and they started playing FIFA.

"Calum" Michael called when he noticed him staring.

"Y-yeah"

"Are you gonna take a picture? Or are we gonna start the game now?" Michael chuckled, Calum snapped out of it and grabbed the other controller and they started playing. I headed over to the table and sat in a booth, getting my phone out. Until someone sat next to me.

"Okay, what did you do?" Luke asks.

"What do you mean?" I ask, looking at him.

"Come on Laura, your not that stupid" Luke laughed and pointed to Michael, "What did you say to him?" He asked.

"Nothing" I told him, he chuckled and shook his head.

"Dont tell me then" he said, I looked at him with a wide grin.

"You know it" I chuckled.

I was now stood in the middle of fans, watching the boys on stage. Michael had a grin that I honestly thought I wouldnt see again, Luke kept stealing glances at me, Calum was being himself as was Ashton. I was laughing at something they did until my phone vibrated, I furrowed my eyebrows and got my phone out.

'I see you didnt take my warning seriously, your going to regret it -C' I gasped and looked around the huge concert, for any sign of Crystal but I couldn't see her. Until I saw her stood by the exit stood next to Jordan, both grinning evilly at me before they disappeared. Now that was creepy, what was her problem? She was never this crazy when we were friends. But the question is, should I tell the boys?

A.N. Crystal is so creepy *shudder*

But Michael isnt blocking the boy's out anymore, yay! What do you think Crystal and Jordan will do? Hope you enjoyed update! Dont forget to vote and comment xx