Chapter 11

Laura's P.O.V.

"Im sorry" was all he said before turning on his heel and leaving the bar, I stood there, watching him leave. Crystal was quiet and was glaring at me, I just shrugged it off and went back to work.

"Im not the only slut here" I heard Crystal mumble before she stood up and walking to a table, as far away from me as possible. All I could think about, was how hurt Luke looked when he left. But I dont get it, why would he be hurt? It should be me not him too.

I plopped onto my bed after I had got home from work. When I entered my apartment, there was no mum, no one, I was all alone when I needed someone. Someone to comfort me and tell me its okay, someone to hug me and watch a film to keep my mind off of it. Then it hit me, mum isnt going to be around anymore and im going to have to get through this by myself.

I cuddled into my duvet and a tear slipped from my eye, why wont they just leave me alone? Why me? That question has been floating in my head for years, ive never found an answer. I grabbed my phone and phoned the only person, that could make me feel better.

"Hello?" Jordan said into the phone, I sighed with relief when he answered.

"Could you come over?" my voice cracking at the end.

"Whats wrong?" he asked, worried.

"Just come over?" I asked.

"I'll be right there" he said and hung up. I know its like 1 in the morning but I really need someone right now.

After ten minutes, Jordan knocks on the door, I get up and swing the door open. Once he takes in my appearance, he wraps his arms around me and strokes my hair, he soon pulled away looking at me seriously as he holds me an arm length away.

"What happened?" he asked.

"Crystal" I choked out and fell into his arms, sobbing.

"What did she do?" he asked, worried, has held me close.

"She was...just" then I thought about it, I couldn't tell Jordan what happened, I couldn't tell anyone, "I don't wanna talk about it right now"

"Okay"

"Come lie with me?" I suggested, he nodded and took my hand, we walked into my room and got into bed. Jordan led on his back and I rested my head on his chest, calming down. I closed my eyes and a memory flashed through my mind.

FLASHBACK

I was walking alone, in the pouring rain and crying. My boyfriend had just dumped me, I dont know what I did, I thought we were fine. But obviously I was wrong, the rain only got heavier and I could barely see where I was going, until I bumped into a post and landed on my arse. I groaned but sobbed at the same time, im so pathetic.

"Are you alright?" I heard a voice from behind me, I looked back to see Luke stood there. When I looked up, he realised who I was and rushed over to me, "What happened?" he asked, as he crouched down infront of me.

"R-ryan, d-dumped m-me" I sobbed, he pulled me up to stand and wrapped his arm around my shoulders.

"I'll give you a ride home" he sais and I nodded.

Once we got to my house, eveyone was asleep. So I invited Luke to come up to my room until the raingot lighter. I changed into some pj's and climbed into bed, still crying. I felt the bed dip down and an arm wrap around me, I rolled over to face Luke. I sobbed again and he brought his hand up to caress my cheek.

"Shh, im here" he said and I snuggled my face into his chest, "Dont cry" I was slowly drifting off, when he started to sing to me.

FLASHBACK END