Chapter 17

Laura's P.O.V.

I watch as Luke runs upstairs, well that was...weird. Just a minute ago, he was llost in his own world, then he gets up and leaves. Weirdo.

I realise that Calums arm is still around me, so i shake it off and sit next to Ashton.

"Whatcha doing?" i asked looking at his phone, seeing that he was on twitter.

"Nothing" he said, scrolling through some fans comments and tweets. I sighed, looking away from his phone, what can i do now? I came here to see Abby, but she's with Michael. Ugh.

"Ashton" i called.

"Hm?"

"Im bored" i complained.

"Go do something then" he said, not looking up from his phone.

"Your mean" i pouted.

After an hour of doing absolutely nothing, Abby and Michael finally came walking through the door. She smiled at me and we hugged. Then we headed up to her and Michaels room.

"So...Luke said you needed someone to talk to...?" she trailed off and i nodded, "Whats up?" i told her everything that happened with me and Jordan, she listened to every word, i even told her about Luke not leaving me alone.

"And i dont know where me and Jordan stand anymore" i said sadly.

"First of all, i know about what happened between you and Luke" she said and my eyes widened.

"You know what happened?" i asked in disbelief, she nodded, "Please dont tell anyone" i begged.

"Laura, ive kept that secret for over four years now" she chuckled.

"You've known all that time?" i asked, she nodded.

"I didnt know who you were at first, until Luke told me that you were her just the other day" she explained. I couldnt believe it, Luke told Abby what happened? Who else has he told? Has he told the boys too? Do they think im a slut?

"Has he told anyone else?" i asked.

"I dont think so..." she trailed off, "He hasnt told the boys, they are clueless as to why you two are so snappy at eachother" she chuckled.

"You dont think im a slut?" i asked her and she gave me a confused glance.

"Not at all, why would i?" she asked, "You didnt do anything wrong" she stated, i nodded.

"Your right" i smiled.

"Anyway, what about Jordan? Do you know where he is?" she asked, i shook my head.

"He hasnt tried contacting me, ive tried calling him but there's no answer" i explained.

"Oh" was all she said, "I dont know what you can do there" she said, "But i can help you with your situation with Luke" she smirked.

"I doubt it" i sighed, "I really dont wanna talk about him right now" i told her, she nodded and we made our way back downstairs.

Luke's P.O.V.

I layed on my bed, just staring at the ceiling, wondering how im going to win her back. I sighed rolling over and looking at her picture, realising i need a new one.

I stayed there most of the day but headed downstairs when i was hungry. They all sat at the dining room table, eating pizza.

"Hey Lukey" Michael smiled, his arm over Abbys shoulders, i frowned. I sat down and took a piece of pizza, eating it while everyone watched me suspiciously. I threw the slice of pizza onto the plate.

"What?" i said a little too loud.

"Nothing" Michael waved me off, Laura gave me a small smile and i gave her a 'whats going on' look. She ignored me, of course. I ate three more slices of pizza until i couldnt take their stares anymore, i stood up and went to bed.

Laura's P.OV.

I watched, again, as Luke headed upstairs, slamming the door shut. I looked at the people around the table, they all shrugged.

"What crawled up his pants?" i said, chewing on my pizza.

"Do you think he's acting like in highschool?" Abby asked the boys, what did she mean by that?

"What do you mean?" i ask.

"Nothing" Ashton quickly cut in. I sighed, i hate it when im left in the dark.

After eating pizza, everyone headed to their rooms to sleep. I followed Calum up to his room, going into the bathroom to change. I got into a pair of sweats and an oversized t-shirt. When I entered the room again, Calum was already under the covers and half asleep. I climb in the other side, making sure to keep pur distance.

I woke up in the middle of the night, to my phone ringing and Calums head resting on my stomach, hos arm lossely wrapped around my waist. I picked the phone up.

"Hello?" I whispered, trying not to wake Calum up.

"Laura thank god" Jordan breathed into the phone, "I wanted to apologise for leaving you strand-"

"Laura, who's that?" Calum said in a tired voice, cutting Jordan off.

"Laura, who the hell was that?!" Jordan yelled.

"Er, n-nobody" I try to lie.

"Dont lie to me! You have someone in your bed! Don't you?!" he yelled, I shot up from my spot, knocking Calum off of me and sitting up.

"No Jordan! I swear, its not what it sounds like" I try to say calmly.

"Don't lie to me! I leave you stranded and you think you have the right to go and sleep with someone else?" he asked in disbelief and hurt.

"No Jordan pl-" he hung up, I walked back over to the bed, curled up in a ball and cried my eyes out. This is so wrong, im only making things worse by sleeping here. I got up, grabbing a pillow and a blanket, storm downstairs and onto the couch. I lay down and rest my head on one of the pillows that, surprisingly, smelt like Luke pulling the blanket further over me.

"WAKE UP" someone yelled, I rolled over until I felt someone jump on top of me, I groan.

"Ashton" I whined, trying to push him off but he was too heavy, "Get off, your crushing me"

"Get off of her you great big lump" Abby said, trying to get him off but he wouldn't budge.

"Michael" Abby called and he appeared beside her, "You know what to do"

"How about you come with me Ash?" Michael said, approaching Ashton but he was off me before he could take anothet step.

"Thanks" I shot Michael a smile.

"You welcome"

"Why were you sleeping on the couch?" Luke asked, frowning.

"Erm..." I tried to think of an excuse.

"I was being a greedy pig and was hogging the bed" Calum said for me, I flashed him a quick smile. After im fully awake, we have breakfast, the boys leaving me and Abby alone shortly after.

"Listen Laura, you have to listen to me about Luke-" I cutt Abby off.

"No, I told you" I sighed, standing up and heading towards the back garden, Abby hot on my heels.

(A.N. Whats going to happen? Will Laura find out the truth? Dont forget to vote and comment xxx)