Chapter 25

Laura's P.O.V.

Once we arrived at the airport, I now understood why Luke wanted me to wear the hoodie. Their were screaming girls everywhere, as soon as the car pulled over and stopped, they started crowding the car. It was like they were zombies ready to eat the only survivors left. I looked to all the boys, they didnt even seemed fazed by these girls, me on the other hand, was scared to even leave the car.

"It will be okay Laura" Luke assured, rubbing my back, "Just put your hood up and dont let them see your face" he told me.

"Why?" I asked in confusion.

"Do you want to live with paparazzi in your face constantly?" He asked, I shook my head and put my hood up. Also pulling my hair out of its ponytail to create curtains around my face. Michael just huffed and opened the door, pushing past everyone without smiling, "You ready?" Luke asked, I gulped and nodded. He grabbed my hand and opened the door, the whole crowd erupted into screams and cheers. I did as Luke said and kept my head down even though there were people constantly trying to grab me and asking who i was, but finally, we made it into the airport where the fans weren't allowed.

"That must have been the most scariest thing ive done" i told the boys once we were all in the airport.

"Get used to it" Michael snapped and started to walk to our flight gate. I watched his retreating figure, why was he being so snappy now? 

"Ignore him" Calum told me and we followed behind Michael.

Once we got on the plane i was surprised to find out that it was a private jet specially for the tour. Me and Luke sat down, i sat at the window seat as always.

"Guys, this is really bad, Michael doesnt even look happy to be going on tour" Ashton said from the seat infront of us, i took a glance at Michael and saw that he was had his earphones in, restig his head against the back of the seat.

"I tried talking to him" i told Ashton, "But he just told me to leave him alone and that he wanted to grieve" i told him, Ashton frowned and turned back around in his seat. Then, my phone vibrated.

'Baby, please dont leave' it was from Jordan, Ha! I was already leaving and theres nothing he can do to stop me. I turned my phone off and rested my head on Luke's shoulder, letting a few stray tears fall. Even though i gave Luke a chance, it still hurts whenever i think of Crystal and Jordan. I thought Jordan loved me, and i also thought that Crystal was my friend. But i guess im just delusional.

"We're about to take off, phones off and seatbelts on" a woman in a nice working dress said, pushing her glasses up her nose while glancing at the clipboard she had in her hands.

"That is one of our managers assistants" luke whispered, "Annoying as hell" he told me, i giggled causing a glare from the woman. Her red lips set in a frown.

When the plane took off and we were allowed to take our seatbelts off, the boys started chatting about the tour and how fun it'll be. They started to play on their phones and Michael even fell asleep, i was so tempted to draw on his face but i didnt want to anger him more than i already have. After about five hours of lounging on the plane, i fell asleep on Luke's shoulder.

"Laura, wake up" Luke's voice said, waking me up from my peaceful dream.

"Hm" i hummed.

"We're about to land" he informed me, i sat up and awaited for the plane to start landing.

Once the plane landed there was a car waiting for us, the bodyguards had put all our suitcases into the black SUV so all we needed to do, was get in. I climbed into the back of the car and was thankful when i saw that i was sitting between Ashton and Luke instead of MIchael.

"So, when is your first show?" i asked them.

"Er, we think tomorrow night because of the jet lag" Ashton murmured.

"You will be coming, right?" Luke asked, i shrugged, then he made puppy dog eyes and pouted his bottom lip out.

"Ugh, fine" i groaned, but got rewarded with a kiss on the cheek. I would kiss him on the lips but i dont think im ready for that, and from what i understood, Luke would wait.

By the time we arrived at the hotel, i was so grateful. All i wanted to do was sleep but then i saw all the fans stood outside, waiting for the boys. I could sleep in the car. This time though, we had bodyguards to help us push through them. 

"Earth to Laura" Calum chuckled, waving a hand in my face, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"What?" i asked.

"You zoned out" He shrugged. Luke grabbed my hand and we, once again, pushed through the fans. I couldnt have been more relieved when we were safely inside the hotel, where no fans will jump on us.

"Okay boys, the arrangements for rooms are, Michael and Ashton, Luke and Calum, and Laura gets one for herself" the manager guy said.

"No" Luke whined, "Why cant she stay with me?" he pouted.

"You guys have a whole room to yourselves, the only thing that is seperate are the bedrooms" the manager stated, all the boys laughing at Luke, Luke went red. I kissed Luke on the cheek and intertwined our hands.

"Come on, im tired" i complained, we all headed to the elevator and the manager guy thing, pressed the number of the floor we would be on. Which would be floor fourteen. The elevator dinged and the doors slid open, revealing a long hallway. We walked down it and  i honestly felt like a celebrity with the red carpet down the middle. Finally we reached the hotel room we were going to be staying in, the assistant opened the door with the room key and we all piled in. It was a nice room, with a view of the city we are staying in, there were cream walls and tiled floors, the carpet was a cream colour to match the whole room and there was an L shaped sofa to go around the huge flat screen tv.

"Wow, this room is beautiful" i breathed, the boys following slowly behind me, "I call biggest room!" i yelled, running down the hallway, trying to find the biggest room. I finally found it and saw that it had a queen sized bed, i ran and jumped onto it, face down. Then suddenly, someone jumped ontop of me, followed by two other people. I groaned, "Seriously?" i said. They weighed a ton, especially on my fragile body but i managed to roll them off me and they all fell on the floor with a loud thud. 

"It was a Laura sandwich" Calum said.

"Wheres Michael?" i asked.

"He shut himself in our room" Ashton said, shrugging.

"Oh" i said looking down, "Get out of my room so i can sleep!" i chuckled, they all got up and left, apart from Luke.

"Calum wont cuddle with me" he pouted, i rolled my eyes but let him get in beside me, he wrapped an arm around my waist and pulled me to his chest. I sighed content, until my phone buzzed. I frowned in confusion and picked it up, it was a message.

'Laura, i will tell you where i am if you promise not to tell Michael or the boys' my eyes widened, it was from Abby...

A.N. Hey! hoped you enjoyed update, Michael is really upset....But what about that unexpected text from Abby? Dont forget to vote and comment xxx