Chapter 28

Laura's P.O.V.

Once the show was finished, I was ushered backstage by a bady guard. The boys ran off stage all sweaty, making sure to hug me so they got sweat all over me aswell. When the boys pulled away, I bit my lip nervously, should I tell Luke about Crystal and Jordan? Maybe I should keep it to myself for a while.

"Whats wrong?" Luke asked, swinging an arm over my shoulders.

"Erm, nothing" I shook my head, giving him a weak smile.

"You sure?" He asked, bringing his eyes to level with mine.

"Yes, im sure" I told him. After that, we headed to the van and drove us back to the hotel. The boys had an interview tomorrow and another concert but earlier than yesterday.

I headed straight to my room, flopping face first onto my bed, letting out a frustrated groan.

"Laura!" Calum yelled, knocking loudly on my door. Seriously? I had only just layed down.

"What?!" I yelled back, lifting my head off the pillow so my reply wouldn't be muffled.

"What do you want to eat? We're ordering food" Calum said.

"I'll be right there" I said and got up. So much for sleep. I doubt I'll get any sleep anyway, with all this Crystal business. I feel like there's someone watching me constantly. Once im out of my room, all the boys are sat in the livingroom on the cream leather sofa, a phone on the table infront of them.

"What do you want?" Luke asked softly as I sat next to him and Ashton. I told them my order and they said they'll have it ready in twenty minutes. Until then, we settled on just lounging infront of the tv because of our jetlag. We ended up watching 'The fault in Our Stars' because it just happened to be my favourite movie and it was on (and in my defence, there was nothing else on, they wanted to watch the news instead but I wasnt having any of it)

"Do we have to watch this?" Calum groaned, I was about to say something when another voice spoke up.

"Shut up man, this is where Hazel and Gus talk for the first time" Michael shushed him, I smirked at Calum to which he poked his toungue out at me. Then there was knock, all the boys looked at me expectantly.

"What? I thought you didnt even want to watch this movie?" I asked, they just shushed me, I stared at them, jaw dropped, "whatever" I grunbled like a moody teenager, standing up and answering the door.

"Hi, im here to give you your food" a woman that looked awfully familiar, said.

"Yes..." I trailed off unsurely, letting her past with the trolley of food.

"FOOD!" Michael yelled, I walked back to the living room where the woman was with our food. The woman looked to be around our age and had dark red hair, but there was something about her face that seemed...familiar.

"Oh my god, your that band!" The girl cheered, "Me and my...friend" the girl looked back at me and said 'friend' in disgust, I gave her a cobfused glance but she just smirked and turned her gaze to the boys, "Love you guys" she gushed.

"Thats awesome" Michael smiled, I knew it was fake because he was still depressed because of Abby but atleast he's trying for the fans. I decided to ask a question that might answer my own question.

"Who's your favourite?" I asked with a fake, sweet smile. She smirked as if to tell me she knew what I was trying to do.

"I dont know, I love them all" she bit her lip, glancing at Luke, giving him a wink but he immediately came to my side and wrapped his arm around my waist. Causing the girl to glare at me. If she's who I think she is, what is she doing here? Is this part of her plan? And if you haven't caught up to who im going on about, its Crystal.

"Well thank you for the food" I said, dismissing her.

"Well okay..." she said sadly, looking down and walking to the door. Calum looked guilty and called to her.

"Wait, would you like erm...us to sign something?" He asked, for a minute there I thought he was going to invite her to watch the film with us. The girl smiled and nodded.

"We'll go get something to sign for you" Calum said, gesturing for the boys to follow him, they did. I stood there and then felt the urge to say something.

"Okay, give it up, I know who you are" I snapped and glared at her, she gave me an innocent look.

"I have no idea, what your talking about" she said and I scoffed.

"Crystal, its you, that hair is fake" I pointed out.

"Im hurt" she said, placing a hand over her heart, "I dont know who you're talking about and you think my hair is fake?" She asked, my eyes went into slits. I then pulled her hair and sure enough, it came off. I smirked, wig in hand and crosses my arms.

"You were saying?" I smirked.

"Give me that back" she snapped, reaching for it, I pulled it out of her grasp. Then she pounced on me, knocking us both to the ground, taking the wig and putting it back on. Then started to pull my hair until o fought back and just as I punched her, the boys walked in. They gasped.

"She attacked me! Something about me flirting with her boyfriend!" Crystal yelped, her wig now on her head so it looks real once again.

"Laura!" Ashton yelled at me, glaring at me.

"She attacked me!" I defended.

"We just witnessed you sitting on top of her and punching her" Calum said, going to Crystal's aid. I glared at the four boys infront of me, I cant believe they think I attacked her, they know im not aggressive. Only when necessary, and that was totally necessary! She was pulling my hair!

"Your nose is bleeding, come with us" Ashton told her, she nodded and I watched, still sat on the floor, as they all went into the kicthen. This was her plan to split us up? I have to admit, it is a very sneaky but clever one.

The thought of the boys not believing me, honestly brought tears to my eyes, especially when they think I did this. I got up and headed to the kicthen to hear her sobbing, fake.

"I-I had always w-wanted to meet you g-guys and Laura, I dont know why she h-hates me" she sobbed into Luke's shoulder,  I grit my teeth when she smirked at me behind their backs. I took a deep breath, all I need is water and I'll be out of their faces.

I walked into the kitchen, none of the boys meeting my eye, and went to the fridge.

"She doesnt hate you, do you Laura?" Luke asked me, looking at me. Like hell I dont. I scoffed and rummaged through the fridge for my bottle of water.

"She doesn't dont worry, Christina" Calum assured her, I rolled my eyes and grabbed the water. The boys had cleaned the blood from her nose ans were now comforting her, while glaring at me.

"You actually believe I did this?" I asked, hurt in my voice. Luke couldnt even face me, I knew it was killing him to hear me so upset. They didnt answer me, "Nice to know what you think of me" I muttered and realised the Michael was no longer with them.

I rolled my eyes when Crystal started snuggling into Luke's chest and head to my room, slamming the door shut. I had this sick feeling that this was only the start of her plans. That she threatened me with.

A.N. Drama?! What did you think of Crystal's appearance? What do you think Laura will do? Hope you enjoyed update xx

Don't forget to vote and comment x