Chapter 30

Michaels P.O.V.

*When Christina arrives*

"FOOD!" I yell, junping up and heading over to the trolley of food. But I froze when I saw the person infront of me, flashbacks running through my head.

FLASHBACK

Me and the boys entered the bar where the girl Luke has been talking to, works. We all sit down but Calum and Ashton get the drinks.

Me and Luke sit on a table in a corner where fans wont spot us. We sat in silence for a while until Luke tensed beside me and I looked up to see a girl with dishwater blonde hair, nice body...She smirked and started to approach. It was obvious that Luke didnt want to talk yo her...

FLASHBACK END.

Thats right! Its Crystal! Honestly her disguise is horrible, we can still see its her, just because she put a wig on. I glared at her, what is she doing here? I zoned out of their conversation and looked at Laura and the guys. The guys seemed oblivious to the crazy ass girl infront of them, but Laura, Laura was studying her, obviously finding her familiar.

"Yeah, c'mon" Calums voice snapped me out of my thoughts, he grabbed my elbow and started dragging me towards the rooms with the rest of the boys. I pulled my elbow out of his grasp and started walking back towards where Laura and Crystal were until I heard them talking.

"Give me that back!" Crystal yelled, I looked round the corner to see her reaching for the wig, that was now in Lauras hand. Laura pulled it out of her grasp, to which she grew more annoyed.

Out of nowhere, Crystal pounces on top of Laura, both of them falling to the ground. Crystal then yanked the wig out of Laura's hand, putting it back on her head, then started pulling Lauras hair. I was about to step in and do something when Laura got on top of Crystal, the voys walking in with wide eyes, and punched her.

"Laura!" All the boys yelled, pulling them apart as Crystal fake sobbed. I rolled my eyes when everyone when to "Christinas" aid and not Laura.

I then went to my room, not wanting to see the boys scold Laura, who didnt do anything wrong. I heard Laura yelling, then silence, then her door slammed shut. I wanted to go talk to her but I also want to let her calm down a bit, so I did.

While letting Laura cool off, I stared at the of me and Abby in highschool. She always used to be this good girl until I actually got to know her and it turned out, outside of school she's quite the rebel. I smiled at the picture before heading to Laura's room.

Laura's P.O.V.

*Present time*

"Leave her alone, she's asleep" I heard Lukes voice mutter. All day I haven't done anything, all ive done is lounge around, resulting in me falling asleep.

"Well she's on the sofa and we need to sit down" Calum snapped. I wanted to burst into tears right there, they hate me and their acting so cold towards me.

"I'll take her to her room" Michael offered but Luke quickly stepped in.

"No you wont, I will" Luke said and I felt him pick me up, he wrapped my legs around his torso and sat me on his hip. His arm under my ass to keep me up while the other one wrapped around my waist, I smiled and buried my face into the crook of his neck, wrapping my arms around his neck. I felt him smile and he started walking down the hall, and into my room. He gently placed me on my bed, on my back. He let go of me and pulled the covers over me, and before he left, he placed a lingering kiss on my forehead whole caressing my cheek causing my skin to tingle. After that, he left without a word. I rolled over ane closed my eyes, falling asleep.

The next time I woke up, two hours had passed. I got out of bed and headed to where I heard all the boys voices, they were in the kicthen but before I could step into the kicthen, a hand grabbed my arm and dragged me backwards, forcefully. Just as I was about to scream a hand covered my mouth. So I did the only thing I knew, I brought my foot up and kicked whoever it was, in his jewels. He groaned and hell to the floor.

"Jeez Laura" I recognised that voice and gasped.

A.N. Cliffhanger! Who do you think it was?

Dont forget to vote and comment xxx