Chapter 16

Laura's P.O.V.

I woke up to my phone ringing, hoping it was Jordan, i jumped up and grabbed my phone, answering it.

"Hello?" i said.

"Hey Laura, i have some great news!" Luke yelled into the phone, i frowned.

"Yeah" i said, not even trying to sound happy.

"We're going on tour to America!" he cheered and i could hear the boys cheering in the background.

"Great, im happy for you" i said, trying to sound happy for their sake.

"There's one more thing...." Luke trailed off.

"Whats that?" i asked.

"YOUR ALLOWED TO COME TOO" all of the boys said in unison, followed by more cheers.

"What?!" i squealed, i'd love to go but, "What about Jordan?"

"This will cheer you up!" Michael said.

"I'll have to think about it" i said sadly.

"Come on! It'll be fun" i heard Ashton say.

"You wont leave me alone until i say yes, will you?" i groan.

"Nope" i could imagine the cheeky grins on their faces.

"Alright, alright, i'll come" i sighed.

"YAY!" they all said into the phone.

"There's going to be a 'going away party' on saturday" Ashton said, "Your gonna come, right?"

"Yep, i'll definetly be there" i giggled, wait what?! I....giggled?! I never giggle, not since "that day"

"We've gotta go tell our families, bye!" they all chorused. They told me before their families? I feel so special. After that conversation, i showered, had breakfast, got dressed and cleaned around the apartment a little.

When i arrived at work, Steve came out of the staff room, "Laura! We've got a party to prepare for on saturday" he informed me.

"I know" i smiled, "Im not working" he frowned.

"You always work  on a weekend"

Crystal's P.O.V.

I was just putting my stuff away when i heard Laura walk in and start talking to Steve.

"You always work on a saturday" Steve said, disappointed.

"Not if its my own going away party for me and 5SOS" she said in a happy tone, i mentally scoffed. She is not going anywhere without me.

Laura's P.O.V.

I couldnt wipe the smile off of my face while working, i was so excited to go to America, ive always wanted to go and im pretty sure Luke knew that too. Just the thought of him remembering the small things about me, brought a smile to my face. I wiped a few more tables clean, before i had to go home. The thought of Jordan being in my apartment, running through my mind, i was actually scared of going back to my apartment. But, why though? Its not like i did anything wrong, all i did was reject him. I shook my head to rid of the thought, grabbing my stuff and walking home.

I was happy to say that Jordan wasnt waiting for me, but i felt kinda said that he wasnt here. I took a hot shower and changed into some light blue jeans and a yellow, flowy vest. I sat down on the couch and sighed, im such a loner, i should realy get some friends. All my friends that i did know, are away...i think. I turned the tv on, watching some random show but then my phone started to ring.

"Hellooo" i greeted, bored.

"Hey Laura, just checking up on you" Luke's voice said. 

"Yeah im fine, thats nice of you by the way" i smiled.

"I also called to see whether you wanted to hang out with Abby, she's visiting Sydney for the weekend and wondered whether you needed someone to talk to" he explained.

"Sure" i said, happily.

"I'll let you know when she arrives" he said.

"Okay, thanks" i thanked him, and hung up. Finally, a girl i could talk to. Maybe i should try calling Jordan...? Nah, just let him cool down a bit.

Two hours later and Luke called me, to let me know Abby had arrived and because she came to see Michael, i could stay at their apartment to spend some time with her while she's with Michael. I grabbed a duffel bag and shoved, some clothes and stuff i'd need, into the bag. When i was done, i locked my apartment, jumped in my car and left.

When i got there, Luke was waiting outside for me, i didnt smile cause, honestly, i was still mad at him but i wasnt going to snap at him unless i have to. I got out and slung my bag over my shoulder, Luke opened the door for me and i walked in.

"Michael and Abby went out but she'll be back later" Luke said, "Abby is going to sleep in Michaels room, so you either: sleep on the uncomfortable couch or choose one of the boys rooms to sleep in" Luke explained.

"I think i'll sleep in Calum's room" i said and he frowned slightly, but soon shakes it off.

"Alright, follow me" he said and we went upstairs. He led me to the second door on the right, pushing it open, "This is Calum's room, dump your bag wherever and we'll go downstairs to let Calum know" He told me, i nodded, he ran back downstairs. Leaving me to do what i had to do.

Luke's P.O.V.

Im disappointed that she chose Calum's room and not mine, i felt a pang of jealousy too. But i was so happy that Laura decided we be friends, again.

I run downstairs to see Ashton and Calum sat around, doing nothing except from playing on their phones. I sit next to Calum and sigh, frustrated. Calum looks up from his phone and frowns.

"Whats wrong?" he asked in confusion.

"Nothing" i grumble, not wanting them to know about my jealousy right  now.

"Something is obviously wrong, Lukey" Ashton looks up from his phone.

"Yeah...whats wrong with my penguin?" Calum says, leaning his head on my shoulder.

"Hey guys" Laura's voice interrupts and i couldnt be more greatful, "Calum, im sleeping in your room, if thats okay?" Laura raises her brow.

"Looks like we're roomates" Calum said, getting up and slinging an arm around her shoulders, smiling widely. I mentally scoff and roll my eyes, while their not looking. That brings back such hurtful memories.

FLASHBACK

I was sat under a tree in the school grounds, just people watching, really. I never people watched until Laura came into my life, we did it whenever at school. My eyes land on Laura and groan, she's with her boyfriend...Ryan, i think his name was and his reputation was very well known, like mine. 

I honestly wish that i could be in Ryan's place, i would hold her when she's crying and make her smile, all the time. Laura's so clueless of ym feelings towards her even though ive made them pretty clear or she's trying to ignore it. I havent even slept with a girl in months because of Laura, now that is a life accomplishment. I watch as she giggles at something Ryan says. Jealousy eating me alive. The feeling was horrible, i felt like someone was kicking me in the stomach multiple times and trying to rip my heart out at the same time. Honestly, Ryan doesnt treat Laura like she should be treated, i would treat her better anyway.

I stand up and walk away so i dont have to face that anymore.

FLASHBACK END.

Thats how we came up with Heartbreak Girl, then it hit me, im completely in love with Laura. I love her, i dont just like her, i love her. I quickly stand up, causing all three pairs of eyes to land on me but i just turn and run up to my room.