Chapter 7

Luke's P.O.V

"Luke, you alright?" Ashton put a hand on my shoulder.

"Y-yeah, im fine" I said, brushing his hand off me and out the meet and greet, leaving the boys clueless. I have to let her know what really happened and maybe, just maybe....she'll want to date me, like I was meaning to ask her, all those years back. I dont care if she has a boyfriend, if he kicks my ass, I'd deserve it.

Laura's P.O.V.

When I got back home, after dropping Rose off at her house, I fell face down onto my bed. Then realised that I had to go to work in a minute, I slipped my pencil skirt on with my white t-shirt and nametag. I got back into my car, absolutely exhausted.

When I got there, there just had to be a party. I groaned, walking to the back where I could put my stuff away, without it getting stolen. I put my apron on and went out to the bar, i stood behind the bar and looked at all the people, dancing. I turn around and start to clean dust off of all the bottles of liquor.

"Hey, could i get a drink?" i turned and saw Michael, "Laura?"

"Yeah, its me, didnt Calum tell you i worked here?" i asked.

"Oh yeah, now i remember" he said.

"Why are you here, anyway?" i asked.

"After party" he stated simply, i nodded.

"Well, what would you like?"i asked.

"I'll just have a beer" he said, i grabbed a bottle and handed it to him, "Thanks, you know? Luke really wants to talk to you, i think he has a crush on you" Michael wiggled his eyebrows.

"Yeah" i said flatly, "I doubt that" he chukled.

"I dunno" he said and walked away. I just ignored what he said and carried on serving people. It wont be long until Luke comes rushing over, why won't he leave me alone? He's done what he had to do. But when Luke did turn up, he didnt even know I was stood behind the bar.

"Can I have some water?" he asked, not even glancing at me.

"Yeah, sure" I changed my voice a little so he wouldnt recognise it. I put the water bottle infront of him, he then looks at me.

"Laura" he breathed out, "Please-" I cutt him off.

"Dont want to hear it" I snapped.

"You know what? Fine! I give up!" he said loudly, "I give up trying to make things right! Yeah, it was all my fault!"

"Luke, dont shout!" I sai forcefully, "Just go and do something, away from me" I growled, he shrugged and walked off.

Luke's P.O.V.

What is wrong with her?! Im trying to make things right, but she wont have it. I need to  leave, now. I looked around for Michael, but his red hair was no where to be found. Then...when I talked to Laura it brought back the memory of when we first met.

FLASHBACK

I was walking down the stairs leading to the playground of the school. As I was walking, I bumped into someone, she fell and dropped all her books.

"Watch where your going" I snapped at her, her frantically picking all her books up.

"You dont have to be such a jerk, you know?" she shot back, "And you could be a gentleman and help me" I laughed at her statement, I was anything but a gentleman.

"What's so funny?" she growled.

"Im not a  gentleman" I laughed.

"Well..." she was thinking of a comeback, but couldnt, "Get lost"