Chapter 37

Laura's P.O.V.

"Get up love birds! We're leaving!" Calums voice rang through my ears. I groaned and slowly opened my eyes.

"What do you want?" I snapped, he put his hands up in surrender.

"Did you forget? We're going to LA!" He cheered and I tried to get up but Luke pulled me back.

"Luke get up! We're going to LA!" I yelled, shoving his arm off me and starting to pack my stuff. As I was grabbing my belongings off the bedside table, I noticed something, I squinted my eyes and saw, a picture of me? I grabbed it and saw that it was the one he took of me at that park one time. I smiled at the memory, but quickly put it back down when I saw Luke staring at me.

"E-erm, sorry" I mumbled, he smiled abd stood up, approaching me.

"Dont be" he murmured, wrapping his arms around me from behind.

"You still kept that picture?" I asked, placing my hands over his.

"Of course" he kissed my neck, "And your still just as beautiful" I chuckled and pulled out of his grasp.

"Lets pack" I ordered and we started packing.

***

We arrived in LA and were now shoving bags in the hotel room. Unfortunately, i didnt get the biggest room and, considering, i was going to be having Luke with me, i think i deserve the biggest room. As soon as we finished shoving our bags inside, we all collapsed on the brown 'L' shaped sofa.

"So, what are our plans today?" I asked, they shrugged and Calum stood up abruptly.

"There's a party!" He suggested rather loudly, i groaned, "What? We're invited"

"Lets go then!" Michael cheered.

"Its later tonight" Calum informed, all the boys nodded.

"Im not going" i told them, Luke gave me a confused look.

"Why not?" He asked.

"Im tired and not in the mood" i shrugged.

"Oh, okay" Calum said.

"Then im staying too" Luke said, i glared at him.

"No your not" i stated, "Your going to go and have fun"

"Not without you" he said stubbornly.

"Your going Luke" i growled out, he backed down.

"Alright" he sighed, i smirked and, this time, he glared.

"Love you" i sang and blew him a kiss, he softened and groaned.

***

It was almost time for them to go to the party. So here i was, in my pyjamas, scrolling through channels while they got ready. Luke appeared infront of me, i glared.

"Your in the way of the tv" i stated, he crossed his arms.

"Please, come with us" he said, i shook my head.

"No, now get out of the way" i grumbled, he sighed, yanking the tv remote out of my head and turned it off.

"Your coming, now get ready" he shoo'ed me, i glared, staying put.

"No"

"I didn't want to have to do this, but..." next thing i knew, i was hanging upside down over Luke's shoulder as he started walking in the direction of my room.

"What are you doing?" I shrieked as he threw me on the bed, he then turned away from me and bent down, going through my suitcase. He turned with an outfit in his hands.

"Now, can you get dressed yourself or do i have to change you aswell?" He winked, i glared and ushered him out of my room. I grabbed the outfit and saw that it was actually a nice outfit.

It was an off the shoulder t-shirt that was a dark blue with black skinny jeans with holes in the knees, with black flats. I took the outfit, quickly changing, once i was done, i looked in the mirror and was impressed with my look today. I exited the room, heading to the living room to see the boys all stood waiting for me. I eyed Lukes outfit and danm he was looking hot.

He was wearing his usual tank top with black skinny jeans, and a snapback on along with his Vans. Michael was wearing a t-shirt with a leather jacket over it, and blacks jeans with his boots. Ashton had an oversized stripy jumper on with black jeans and a bandana. And Calum had a tanktop on like Luke, also with black jeans and Vans.

"You done?" Luke chuckled when he noticed that i was checking him out.

"No, not yet. Stay there" i told him, still in a daze. They all chuckled.

"C'mon, lets go" Ashton chuckled, i followed then towards the door.

"You guys are looking hot by the way" i complimented, they all muttered quick thank you. We exited the hotel room and entered the elevator, once we were in, Luke leant against the wall, wrapping his arms around my waist as i leant back against him. Calum made an 'awe' expression, placing his hand to his heart.

"So cute" he coo'ed, wiping a fake tear from the corner of his eye. We then left the hotel and hopped into the black car that was waiting to take us.

***

When we got to the party, i found out that it was at some American actress's house and her house was huge. Luke rang the doorbell, our hands intertwined, and a beautiful woman answered the door.

"Hey! Im so glad you made it" the woman gushed, i smiled politely as we made our way inside, past her.

"I dont know about you guys but, im going over there" Calum said, pointing to a bunch of guys, smoking and drinking playing beer-pong.

"Okay, see ya" Ashton waved to Calum before Michael followed after Calum. Now it was just me, Luke and Ashton.

"Im going to get some drinks" Ashton said, heading in the direction of the mini bar with a guy in a waitors outfit stood behind it. I looked around, not really knowing anyone, only a few people i recognised. Suddenly, i felt a tug on my hand, i turned to Luke.

"Lets go dance" he smirked, i smirked back and headed to the lit up dance floor.

At first, we were just infront of each other before we got closer, then we kissed. So here we are having a heated make out session while grinding on each other. A clearing of someone's throat made us pull away and i blush seeing Ashton.

"Erm, i got your drinks, sorry i took so long" he smiled sheepishly.

"Thanks Ashton" i smiled, taking a drink from his hand. He then handed another to Luke.

We drank and drank, but all of a sudden i lost Luke and Ashton, and i was dancing by myself until an attractive guy approached me. He looked familiar, but in my drunken state, i couldnt really tell.

"Hey! Do i know you from somewhere?" I slurred, giggling.

"I dont think so" the guy chuckled, hm, that voice was familiar.

"I swear i know you from somewhere..." i trailed off, trying to think but ended up laughing at nothing.

"You wanna dance?" The guy asked, i nodded. We danced for a while until he stopped and handed me a drink, i took it gratefully and drank it. But then, i started feeling dizzy and a splitting headache came on, after that. I couldn't remember a thing...

Im so sorry! Its been a while i know, but I've been so busy...

Anyway, hoped you enjoyed update! What do you think is gonna happen?

Don't forget to vote and comment!