Chapter 4

Lauras P.O.V.

We arrived at his house and, as usual, his mum answered the door and kisses me on the cheek.

"Hey sweetie" she said, "How is your new apartment? J said it was lovely"

"Its nice and big" I told her, we all sat down at the dining room table, "And it's only down the road from the bar I work in" I explained.

"Oh, your working at a bar?" she asked and I nodded.

"Yeah" I confirmed and an awkward silence followed, but soon, footsteps could be heard. Then Jordans sister, Rose, ran in. Her blonde hair in all directions and she was holding her phone up.

"Mum!" Rose yelled, running up to Audrey, Jordans mum, "There's a 5 Seconds of Summer concert coming up and I just have to go!"

"You mean that band your obsessed with?" Audrey asked and Rose nodded frantically, "You cant go on your own..." she trailed off sadly.

"I'll go with her" Jordan butted in, "I'll pay for it too"

"Can you pay for a meet and greet too?!" Rose squealed, eyes widening.

"I dont see why not" he shrugged, Rose squealed, jumping into her brothers arms.

"I love you so much" she said into his chest and I aww'ed at the sight of them. Rose pulled away looking over at me, "Swear you won't tell anyone that I said or did that" she said, I put my hands up in mock defence.

"Your secrets safe with me" I assured her. After Rose's outburst we eat dinner.

***

Jordan drives me home and kisses me goodbye. I unlock my apartment door, getting my phone out and playing 5 Seconds of Summer's music, even though ive never seen what they look like, I do like their songs. I change into a pair of shorts and a t-shirt, turning the tv on, soon I feel my eyelids drop.

I wake up, realising that I had fallen asleep on the couch, I groan. I have nothing to do today, 'I guess I'll just go food shopping'.

I was now looking for some shampoo, with a shopping trolley full of food. Until I hear my name being called, I turn around to see my best friend, Crystal.

"Oh my god! I havent seen you in ages!" Crystal yelled, running up to me, literally tackling me to the ground, "Laura, where have you been?"

"I havent been anywhere, ive been here the whole time" I laughed. People were now staring at us led on the floor, "Can you get off me now?"

"Oh...yeah, sorry" she laughed and held out a hand, to help me up.

"How have you been? I havent seen you since....you know" she frowned when she brought up 'that day'.

"Yeah" I said awkwardly.

"Crystal! Come on!" I heard a masculine voice yell and come towards us, I recognised him, he was Dan.

"Laura? Laura Jones?" he asked pointing at me.

"Hey" I waved shyly, looking at Crystal.

"Me and Dan are dating now" she explained, "We just moved in together"

"Cool" I said, this was getting extemely awkward, "Ive gotta go, but we should meet up some time, yeah?" I said politely dismissing myself.

"Yeah, everyone has been missing you" Crystal said, I hueed her goodbye and left, paying for my food on the way out.