Chapter twenty.

A/N
Second update of New Years Day! Enjoy!

What the heck is going on!? Sophie screamed internally.

"Break it up you two!" Biana yelled at the two boys rolling around on Sophie's bedroom floor.

"You're going to pay for that!" Keefe pinned Fitz to the floor.

Tam snickered in the corner.

"Get off of him," Sophie scolded and dragged Keefe off of Fitz.

He stood up and fixed his rumpled shirt. Keefe raised his arms in victory. "I win!" He declared.

Dex helped Fitz to his feet.

"I don't think so," Fitz protested. "If Sophie hadn't broken us up, I might have won."

"I'm not so sure about that," Keefe smirked.

Fitz pushed Keefe's shoulders, both of them laughing.

After lunch, the group had went up to Sophie's room. It was all friendly conversation until Fitz told Keefe that his hair was ugly, jokingly of course. But Keefe still took offence and tackled Fitz to the ground.

"I should've gotten popcorn," Marella joked.

Linh giggled.

Keefe sat down on Sophie's bed.

"Nuh uh," Sophie pushed up onto the floor, gently. "Stinky boys sit on the carpet."

Dex sniffed under under his arms, "well I smell great, sooo."

Dex belly flopped onto Sophie's giant canopy bed.

Sophie smiled at her cousin.

All the girls sat on either side of him. Dex flipped onto his back and stuck his tongue out at the Keefe and Fitz, who had settled down on the floor.

Sophie laid her head on his shoulder, and she could've sworn the Keefe and Fitz glared at Dex.

Tam smirked in his gloomy corner.

"Who else wants to see Sophie beat up Keefe?" Tam asked from his corner, raising his hand.

"Actually, Bangs Boy," Keefe did his famous smirk, "I believe we have yet to find out if the Mighty Miss F could tackle you."

"Oh right!" Biana smiled.

"Not happening," Tam protested.

"You were the one that challenged me," Sophie pointed out.

"But you have super strength which is so not fair."

"Fine. I'll do it without super strength," Sophie climbed out of her bed and cracked her knuckles.

"You sure about that?" Tam questioned.

"Positive, you're going down."

The rest of their friends ooohed.

She stood in the middle of a clear area in her room. She made a gesture at Tam that said 'come and get me'.

He stepped out of his dark corner and cracked his neck. "You get what you wish for."

"Yay me," Sophie said sarcastically.

Sophie dropped to the ground, and quick as a whip, she swung her leg against Tams ankles, hoping to make him trip and fall on his back, but nothing is that easy.

He did a backflip and landed on his feet.

Sophie quickly jumped back to her feet and grabbed Tams arm, she spun and flipped him to the ground.