Chapter eight

When they got out of the car, Sophie stood frozen with her mouth hanging open. She was pretty sure that if she was a cartoon, her chin would be touching the ground.

"You live in the Everglen Mansion Biana!"

"Uhhhh, yeah," she replied.

"That's so cool!" Sophie said.

Biana beamed.

"Let's go in already," Tam complained.

Biana led them to the massive doorway and knocked. The doors swung open, but nobody opened them. Sophie was about the comment on that, but she looked inside and once again, her jaw dropped.

The room was a big circle with two curved stairways going upstairs and a fountain with rainbow water was in the middle of the room. Behind the fountain was a huge entrance to the next room.

They walked inside, the doors closing behind them. Sophie looked up and realized that the whole ceiling was glass, looking up at the stars.

They went behind the fountain and through the entrance into a beautiful living room. It had gorgeous white, fluffy couches and a lovely embroidered rug with a crystal looking coffee table on it. The ceiling was high with a chandelier hanging down from it, casting a warm light on the room.

There were doors on either side of the living room, one leading to the dining room, with what Sophie saw, a table with enough space to seat 50 people. The other door led to the kitchen, which Biana led her and Tam into.

The kitchen was huge, with marble counter tops,  thirty cupboards and a smaller dining table that could seat 15.

Fitz and Keefe were standing at the island. Fitz looked up and flashed Sophie his Hollywood worthy smile, making her blush and her heart flutter when their eyes locked for ,like, two seconds.

"Hey Foster!" Keefe greeted.

"Hi Keefe."

"WE'RE HERE!" Came Marellas voice from the entrance.

Biana clapped her hands and did a cute little jump. "Yay!"

Marella, Dex and Linh walked into the kitchen holding overnight bags. Linh threw one of hers at Tam. "I got your stuff."

"Thanks," Tam said.

"WOAH," Keefe exclaimed. "Did Bangs Boy just show gratitude? I am shocked!"

Tam glared at him.

"OKAY! Time for makeovers! Linh, Marella! Come!" Biana ordered. She grabbed Sophie's wrist, dragging her out of the kitchen. Sophie looked at Tam with a look that she hoped said: HELP!

And of course, being Tam, he just smirked and shrugged.

Biana dragged Sophie back to the main entrance and up the stairs with Linh and Marella following behind. When they got upstairs, Biana led them into a room.
A very pink and sparkly room. Her room.

She gently pushed Sophie onto a fluffy stool in front of a makeup table with literally every single make up thing to ever exist.

Biana immediately started applying the foundation while Linh and Marella looked for dresses and accessories in Biana's enormous closet.

After thirty minutes of Biana putting stuff on Sophie's face, she finally declared it done. And just when Sophie sighed with relief and started to stand up, Biana pushed her back down.

"Time for hair!"

Fifteen minutes of Biana tugging on her hair, she said it was done and let Sophie stand up.