Chapter fourteen

Sophie was awoke by a squeal that could only come out of Biana's mouth.

"Quiet Biana," she ordered in a very sleepy voice.

"I will definitely not be quiet, Sophie," Biana told her. "Today is your first mission and my first day of school."

Sophie was suddenly wide awake. "Right! It is. What time is it?"

"It's five AM," Linh complained.

"Biana," Sophie whined.

"What?" She asked innocently.

"Why did you have to wake us up this early?"

"I didn't know what time people usually got up for school," Biana explained. "And plus, I need time to get ready so I don't look like an elephant."

"I'm not sure that you're capable of looking like an elephant," Sophie gestured to Biana. She was so pretty. And her hair looked perfect even after sleeping with it down. Sophie was sure her hair looked like a pineapple on top of her head.

"Thank you," Biana said. "Now I'm gonna have a shower in here. Sophie you can go shower in the room you slept in last night. Linh you can go to the one down the hallway. Marella you can..."

Biana trailed off when she realized that their petite blonde friend was still asleep in her sleeping bag.

Biana walked over to her and flopped down on top of Marella.

A grunt signalled that she was now awake.

"Get off of me Biana!" Marella snapped.

Biana climbed off of her.

"Why did you do that?" Marella complained.

"You were still sleeping," Biana told her simply. "So I woke you up. You're going to shower in the bathroom downstairs. Right now."

She went into her own bathroom and shut the door. Sophie heard running water a couple seconds later.

"Ugh!" Marella groaned and went into Biana's closet.

She came out holding an outfit and dragged herself out of the room.

Linh was next. And finally Sophie.

She picked her outfit from Biana's closet and went into the room she had slept in the previous night.

She took a quick shower and changed into her outfit.

Okay, she could admit, the tank top looked great on her and was likely to draw attention from the male species

But it was the only black tank in Biana's closet.

She decided to leave her hair down today as she walked downstairs and into the kitchen for breakfast.

Immediately, as Sophie stepped onto the tiled floor of the kitchen, the wonderful smell of pancakes filled her nose.