Chapter four

A/N
BTW, that's my eye in the picture.
Thought you should know.

Anyways! To the story!

The guy in front of her lowered his knife and a wrinkly man came into the dark room.

"Well she already knows we're scaring her, so yes," the wrinkly man said.

"You're scaring me? What kind of sick trick is this!" Sophie yelled.

"Not a trick. A test."

"And by the way," the guy said, "you passed!"

Sophie glared at him. "Who are you guys,"

"Well that's Forkle," the guy said, pointing at the wrinkly man. "And I," he pulled off his mask and hood, "am Keefe."

Sophie struggled hard not to gasp, or keep her jaw from dropping.
He was by far the hottest guy she had ever seen.
He had neatly styled blonde are and ice blue eyes, and his lips were twisted into a smirk.

"I know, drink it in."

Sophie scoffed and turned to Forkle, then she realized something.

"Wait. Mr. Forkle? Like my old neighbour, before my family died?"

"Yes Miss Foster, that would be me," Mr. Forkle answered.

"What are you doing here? Why would you make me do that test?" Sophie asked him.

He walked toward he bright room and gestured for Sophie and Keefe to follow.

"We needed to see how well you're fighting and escaping skills were before we recruited you."

They stepped into the bright room and Sophie couldn't stop her gasp this time.

There were six people in there, all about her age.
There was a boy and a girl with dark hair and teal eyes. Teal eyes! Is that possible?
There was a boy and a girl with black hair and silver tips and silver- blue eyes. They looked very similar, probably siblings, maybe twins.
There was a girl with with blonde hair with small braids in it and a strawberry blond haired boy with periwinkle eyes.
They all had step things in common:
All their eyes were a shade of blue, two: they all were very good looking.

Sophie's heart fluttered when the teal eyed boy gave her a smile that was meant for a movie.

"It took you eleven of our best fighters to get you down," the silver banged boy said.

Everyone waved at Sophie, she waved back. Then her eyes landed on the strawberry blonde haired boy.

"Dex?!"

He smiled nervously at her, "hi Sophie."

"What are you doing here?" She whipped back to Mr. Forkle. "You still have a lot of explaining to do."

"I know. You better sit down."

Mr. Forkle led them into another room. It had a big oval table in the middle, everyone took a seat in the thrown like chairs.

Sophie sat beside Dex and Keefe.

Mr. Forkle stood at the end of the table.

"So, Miss Foster. We have been watching you from afar ever since your parents died when you were twelve.
We have a reason to believe an evil organization called the Neverseen murdered them.
We made sure you were trained and prepared by our best fighters, though you didn't know it."