TRACK 1.

NO ONE'S POV

In life, there are things you want to have but couldn't,

Things you want to do but didn't,

Words you want to say but couldn't

And people you want to stay with but couldn't.

-

A lot of people believe that the best part of your life is your childhood, there's no responsibility, no stress, and anxiety, it's the time where being honest doesn't hurt anyone. It's also the time where you make the best memories of your life.

And for Myoui Mina her childhood and early teenage years were the cream of the crop. A lot has happened when she was younger, she made lots of fun with her friends.

Did decisions she never regrets.

And of course, that's when she met her first love.

***At first, the moment I met you. The memory that I was getting out of breath, for fear that you might hear me. For the fear I'm discovered, I was anxious, I remembered that.***

Myoui Mina was 6 years old when they moved out of Japan; Her dad got an offer to lead a group of surgeon in South Korea. She could still remember everything like it just happened yesterday, I mean, how could she possibly forget the day she meets her best friend? Her first love?

"Mina come here, greet our neighbors."

The little girl with her hair tied in pigtails showed up, she was in a pair of white shirt and short

The little girl with her hair tied in pigtails showed up, she was in a pair of white shirt and short. Holding a stuffed penguin.

"Annyeong, we are the Yoo's we live next door. I have three daughters and this is my youngest." A mother and daughter greeted them with a bow.

"Annyeonghaseyo, we are the Myoui's and this is my youngest out of the two, Mina."

MN : "Annyeonghaseyo, M-mina-imnida." She stutter

The girl with short hair a little taller than her burst out laughing. Little Mina quickly hid behind her mothers, held her pants, and peaked at the girl again.