TRACK 15.

***Days I've dreamed of spread before my eyes. As I look at your brightness my days are comforted.***

NO ONE'S POV

The weekend just passes by them and today is the most anticipated day of their beloved children.

Today is the first School festival Mio would be a part of.

-

Mio and Jeongyeon walk side by side to inside the classroom where they were welcomed by her classmate in their P.E uniform and their parents in sweatsuits.

JY : "Good morning." She greets everyone.

JY : "Unnie if you could do me a favor? Can you watch Mio for now?"

NY : "Arraso."

Jeongyeon made her way in front of the room.

NY : "Hey Mio, where's your mom?"

MI : "She has to finish her work for today but she promised she'll be here after lunch."

NY : "Don't worry you have 9 moms here :)"

JY : "Good morning parents, just reminding everyone, for the morning you can go around and check the booths the upper class has prepared. But make sure to proceed to the field by afternoon, where we'll have our activities and since we're still in grade 1, Parents are allowed to participate with their kids. If there are any questions you can reach my phone and I'll attend to you quickly. I hope everyone has fun and I'll see you, kids, later."

Jeongyeon quickly came back to her group, who knew they'll have another chance at the school festivals?

JY : "Gaja!"

JH : "Gaja! Jeong will treat us."

JY : "Wait........ I didn't say anything like that."

MM : "Aigoo, I guess the coolest aunt is a cheap stake huh?"

The kids looked at her.

JY : "Ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh?"

CY : "No worried kids, your aunt Chaeng is here!"

JY : "Oh come on, that's cheating."

SN : "Doesn't look like to me."

JY : "Arraso, since I'm the coolest aunt. I'll treat everyone, gaja!"

EVERYONE : "HAI!"

The first thing they did is visit the grade 6 haunted house and needless to say it's exactly how you think it is, it was chaotic.