TRACK 21.

***If you see my heart and find your way to me. I want to give you all my heart, if you can stay by my side forever.***

NO ONE'S POV

Mina looks at Jeongyeon as she drives them home. She's been thinking of what the older girl said a while ago. "Mio resemble Jeongyeon somehow." But no matter how hard she tries to look at the taller girl and her little one, she couldn't see what the ajumma meant.

JY : "What would you do if I told you, I've noticed you staring at me since we got in the car?"

The Japanese quickly turned the other way, she feels her cheeks burning. If it wasn't dark outside she knows Jeongyeon would notice it too, that she was blushing.

JY : "Haha are you gonna deny it? I couldn't say it since Mio was still awake a while ago. So what's the reason you're staring at me? Are you trying to kill me in your imagination? Or are you imagining we're getting married?"

MN : "As if, I bet you the one who does that."

JY : "I do, haha I do it a lot, to be honest."

MN : "Pabo..."

JY : "Hahaha your still calling me stupid even though I told you the truth?"

The taller girl paused for a while and stole a glance at her.

JY : "What is it Mina? Is there anything bothering you?"

MN : "Ani..... It's just I haven't seen you in a while, sometimes it all feels like a dream."

JY : "We even worry about the same thing. Haha we really are soulmates!"

MN : "Shhhh you might wake up Mio."

JY : "Oh mianhe, haha, give me your hand."

MN : "Huh? Your driving we can't just hold hands."

JY : "Hahaha you overthink too much, just give me your hand."

Jeongyeon took her left hand off the steering wheel, offering it to Mina. The Japanese was embarrassed in what dorkness her best friend is planning but she trusts Jeongyeon more than anyone since they're small. Her leaving didn't even put a taint on that trust, so she grabs Jeonyeon's hand. Trusted her it all her heart like she have always done.

JY : "I find it hard to believe too, it's like one day I just had this perfect dream. After the night you told me you love me, everything felt like a part of my imagination. I know it's scary, that's why whenever Mio let me carry her, it's like a reminder I'm not dreaming. Here, it helps a lot."

The taller girl took her hand and laid it flat in her cheeks, Mina could feel the warmth of Jeongyeon's face and her trembling hand.

MN : "What are we Jeong? I should've asked you this yesterday.

JY : "We're everything that you want us to be Mina. But I still want to prove myself to you and Mio. I want to properly do it. I want to give my best to the two of you."

MN : "I don't think it'll be that hard. She's already warming up to you." She said looking at the girl in the back.

JY : "I guess I got lucky....... Mina, I know you said I don't owe you an apology but it just feels wrong. I'm sorry for leaving before. Things will get difficult from here on but I promise I won't go anywhere. I hope you'll let me be a part of you and Mio's life. I'm staying this time Michan."

It felt different for Mina, getting called by that nickname again, it was bittersweet. Who would've thought it'll take this long just so she could hear Jeongyeon call her that name again? Who would've thought she'll hear it again? And who would've thought after all these years it'll still feel like magical? She was starting to tear up and she didn't want the taller girl to know. So she playfully pushes Jeongyeon's face away.

MN : "Dork." She said quickly wiping the tear in her eye.

JY : "Hahaha I'm serious Mina."

MN : "I know...... But we're not kids anymore. If you want to go, you can. It's not like I'm gonna stop you from leaving. Just..... Whatever happens from now on, we have to make sure we talk about it."

JY : "I already told you, I'm not going anywhere. I'll stay here with you and Mio."

Jeongyeon parked the car and looked at Mina, slowly she smiles at her. And Mina feels like she was floating in the air. Part of the reason why she can't find someone after getting divorced was, unawarely Mina has been looking for Jeongyeon in everyone and no one came close to the taller girl.

She has always made her feel like she's her Moon, Sun and World, all at once. Yoo Jeongyeon has always loved Myoui Mina like a song only the two of them know.

 Yoo Jeongyeon has always loved Myoui Mina like a song only the two of them know

JY : "We better get going, we wouldn't want that little bun to get sick."

Mina stepped out of the car and watch how Jeongyeon picked her daughter in the back like they've been doing this all their life. She took there things and followed them.

MN : "You're always carrying her."

JY : "Hahaha omo are you getting jealous? If you want I can carry you in the back."

MN : "Pabo."

JY : "Just making sure haha." She said continuing to make her way to the house.

Mina could only smile at how Mio's head fit perfectly at Jeongyeon's shoulder. The more she looks at the two of them the more she realized that there's not a single thing about Mio that looks like Jeongyeon. But somehow she understands what the older lady has said earlier.

Mio feels like Jeongyeon.

The way she's always calm and collected, the way she loves music, and the way a single smile from the little girl can assure her in anything just like how Jeongyeon's smile use to.

Maybe Mio would never be Jeongyeon's but one thing was for sure, these two were made for each other.

---

(A/N) Just get married already HAHA :D