TRACK 23.

***On rainy days we lay silently in our room. When I face your closed eyes, everything becomes ours. Even when you come running to me with a pale face, even when you say something cheeky and surprise me. You are my everything.***

NO ONE'S POV

They say the more your enjoying your life the faster it goes by. Who would've thought it was almost a month since the two confessed to each other? They start the day with eating breakfast together, Jeongyeon has volunteered to take Mio to school and take her home. In that way, Mina won't have to rush herself home and of course, that means Jeongyeon could have more time with Mio.

Mina didn't mind if Jeongyeon wants more time with her daughter than she does with her, in fact, she likes it more that way.

Mio, Mina, and Jeongyeon didn't have time to count the days. They're just enjoying being together, they even forgot to tell the others. Well, the two decided to keep things between them for the meantime, they know the rest of the girls could freak out if they found out they started going out. Not like those girls haven't gotten a clue, it's just they don't want to say anything yet.

And part of it is they just want to have more time alone with just the three of them. Selfish, they know.

 Selfish, they know

-

Today the school was hosting a field trip and since the kids are not at the age where they can go on their own, they have their parents with them. They started off visiting different kinds of museum in which one of them ask Chaeyoung and Dahyun to step outside because they were trying to compare their height to one of the homo-sapiens in the display, that resulted in a chaotic debate.

Jeongyeon couldn't believe she has to take care of extra kids, besides her students.

*LOTTE WORLD*

When they got to the amusement park, Jeongyeon instructed her class that it'll be their free time for the day and they can do whatever they want as long as they come back to the bus by 7 PM. The parents and student left one by one, and finally, she was left with her friends.