TRACK 26.

NO ONE'S POV

When does love stop? Does it take a break whenever you're asleep? Does it stop when you die? Or do you take it to the next life?

Mina woke up at 7 in the morning, she's been thinking a lot about how lucky she is to be waking up to these two every day. She even found a new hobby in just staring at them. Jeongyeon's been staying with them for a while now but everything still feels unreal to her. She doesn't even long for those 30 minutes where she just stares at nothing, reminiscing about her first love. She starts to wonder how one can be so in love like how they are right now. The taller girl rarely says the words but Mina can feel it.

Yoo Jeongyeon's been telling her she loves her in a way only the two of them can understand.

In the way Jeongyeon fills her cup with coffee, the way she rushes every time to open the car door for her, the way she holds them inside her embrace whenever they go to sleep, and the way Jeongyeon loves Mio.

Myoui Mina never asked for something like this but she'll take anything as long as it's with these two.

-

Mina holds both of Jeongyeon's cheeks and the latter holds her hand.

MN : "I know you're awake, get up. Mio, sweetie you need to wake up too."

JY : "Uhmm good morning to you too. What's with the rush? It's a weekend."

MN : "You promised me you'll help me look for a place for Mio's birthday and this little kid promised to play with Gahyun."

JY : "Are you sure you're not making that up just so you can have me for yourself?"

The Japanese girl pinched her cheeks, making her open her eyes wide.

MN : "When will a day come that you won't tease me? Aish, I'm gonna go take a shower, if either of you is still in bed by the time I came out. Then I'm leaving without the two of you." She said standing up.

-

The moment she got out of the shower, the bed was already empty and tidied. The window was wide open and she's sure it's Jeongyeon's doing, the taller girl loves the blissful morning. After getting dressed, she made her way out and found her daughter with her girlfriend making up the table.

MN : "I guess someone got hungry."

Jeongyeon teasingly pointed at Mio.

MI : "Ehhhh but you said you want bacon."

MN : "Ohh that's new, Jeongyeon craving for something fatty."

JY : "Ehhhh but bacon is also healthy."

Mina chuckles out of nowhere, the two girls just looked at her puzzled.

MN : "Mianhe, you two are starting to act alike."

JY : "Whatever you saw, I hope it's something good. Gaja Michan."

MN : "Where are the two of you going?"

MI : "Shower!" She said jumping up and down.

MN : "Wait, when did these start?"