TRACK 20.

***You're so beautiful when you smile, so whenever I see you've lost your smile. I want to give it back to you, whatever it takes.***

NO ONE'S POV

When they reached the road across the Han river, which is not mainly used by commuters, Jeongyeon had asked the two of them if it was alright to open the window, she said she wanted fresh air in which the two said okay. Mio gets drawn in how busy the lights of Seoul looks at night. It was the very first time she has seen the city awake. Mina looks outside the window, she wonders if she has ever been to this place. It was already dark and no matter how hard she squints her eyes she doesn't recognize the road.

But the more they drive down this road, the more Mina gets this familiar feeling.

JY : "It's not the best but I can guarantee it'll be worth it." She said pulling the breaks.

Jeongyeon hurriedly runs to the other side to open the door for the mother and daughter. Mina stepped out of the car and the taller girl could only give her a knowing smile. Right then she realized Jeongyeon has taken her to a place close to her heart.

A place that was full of sweet memories.

Jeongyeon holds Mio's hand as they followed the older Myoui

Jeongyeon holds Mio's hand as they followed the older Myoui. Mina knows the place wouldn't compare to those fancy restaurant they have in the middle of Seoul, the place is already worn out and time had stolen its beauty but one thing is for sure, the place was reeking with nostalgia.

MN : "Jeong, is this?"

JY : "It's what you think it is Mina. Gaja it's about time they closed." She said picking Mio up.

Mina followed the two of them and starts to ponder. When did these two start being this close? When did Mio let anyone carry her just how they like? And when did her matured daughter started acting like a child?

*DOOR OPEN*

"Annye-- Omo! Omo! Mina-ssi? Yeobo! Yeobo! Jeongyeon and Mina are here." The older lady said.

Soon enough an old guy came rushing out of the back.

"Omo, it really is."

JY : "Hehe, I told you I'll bring Mina with me next time."

"You should've told us, we should've prepared." The older guy said.

MN : "Aniyo, we'll be happy with the usual :)"

"And who is this beautiful girl?" The older girl asked referring to Mio.

MN : "Go ahead love introduce yourself."