TRACK 24.

***When I sit by the window during sunset and look at the faraway clouds floating. I draw memories that I want to find on the sky.***

NO ONE'S POV

The kids patiently wait in front of the roller coaster eating their ice cream, it was about time their parents ride that massive thing. While Jeongyeon and Mina couldn't wait to see the look in their friends' faces once they get down from it.

JY : "Hey Michan, what do you want to do on your birthday?"

MN : "Do you even know when was she born?"

JY : "Of course I do, how could I possibly forget the day the universe gave this little bun to you? Though I wished I met her on that day. So, did you thought about it?"

MI : "Hmmm I want to go somewhere with all of us."

MI : "Oh, oh I want to go to the sea!"

GA, TA, HY, JI : "Us too!!!!"

MN : "Hold up, your birthday is already in fall."

MI : "But I want to build a sandcastle and bury Jeong-chan in the sand."

JY : "Then we'll go to the beach!"

MN : "As much as I want to bury Jeongyeon too, we still have to take into consideration the weather. It could be a little chilly at that time."

JY, MI : "Ehhhhhhhhhh?"

MN : "Mio, Jeong."

Mina finds it funny, she knew this will happen once she let the taller girl in their life. She knows she'll have to be the bad mom since Jeongyeon is the type of person who dives into a situation she's not even prepared for. The kind who always give a 110% of what she can.

Yoo Jeongyeon is the type who gives a lot.

And since she knows how important her daughter is to the other girl, she has to be the one to tell them when it's already too much. From now on Mina is the moderator of this family.

JY : "It's her birthday Mina, it wouldn't be that cold at that time. Please? I'll help you look for a place, we can find a place where they have a hot spring."

MN : "Arraso but if the weather drops nobodies going in the sea."

KIDS : "Hai!!!!!!"

MN : "Speaking of birthday what do you want for yours?"

MI : "Is it Jeong-chan's birthday too?"