TRACK 14.

***Those anxious days where I couldn't say I love you, did you know about them?***

NO ONE'S POV

MI : "Can I ask you a question?" She said out of nowhere.

JY : "As long as there's no math involve then it's fine haha."

MI : "D-do you like mom?" The girl shyly asked.

JY : "Hmmm of course I do, she's my best friend."

MI : "Not in that way....."

And just like that Jeongyeon understand what Mio was asking

And just like that Jeongyeon understand what Mio was asking. She's not even sure where did the little girl get this idea.

JY : "Well, if you promise to keep it a secret from everyone else then I'll tell you." She said offering her pinky finger to the smaller girl then wrapped hers.

JY : "Arraso, your mom... I did love Mina, she was my first love.

Mio looked at her.

MI : "Then what happened? Why did you leave her? If you really loved her why didn't you do anything?"

JY : "I was still young at the time and we didn't really have a choice. Mio there's a time in your life that you couldn't say what you want, a time where you won't be given a chance or an option. And if there's nothing you can do what else is left to do?"

Mio just looked at her.

JY : "It's to accept it, acceptance Mio. When I was given the chance it was already late for us, she already has you and I was left to accept what happened to me and your mom. I knew I have to let it go. Because not everything you want, you'll get and not everything is worth fighting for. If I did something then if I said something I'll just ruin what your mother has now."

MI : "So it was because of me?" The girl started crying out of nowhere. This is the first time Jeongyeon has seen Mio like this, like a baby.

JY : "Aigoo, I didn't mean it that way Mio. You are your parent's greatest gift and so does mine."

Mio looks at her puzzled.

JY : "The day I first met you. The first time I held you, I thought I'll do everything for you. I remembered how you stopped crying when I took you from your mom. I swear I thought I'm gonna die of a heart attack but then I knew I have to live longer so I could see you again and here we are. You'll never be a mistake Michan. You'll always be precious to us." She said hugging the girl.