TRACK 7.

NO ONE'S POV

And nothing really changed with Jeongyeon, she's still that same girl who could please everyone. Mina knows Mio would soon warm up to her like how she did back then.

MI : "Mom do you like aunt Jeongyeon?"

The girl who was taking her shoes asked out of nowhere.

MN : "Of course not.." She answered hurriedly.

MI : "I thought she's your best friend?"

MN : "Ahhh you mean it that way? Haha mianhe... Of course, I do." She said squeezing the younger's cheeks.

MI : "Ka-san hajima.."

MN : "Ara, why are you being a tsundere? You used to love this kind of things."

MI : "Ehhhhhhh but...."

MN : "Arraso kiddo, what did you learn from your aunt today? Did she thought you any weird things?" She lets go of the younger Myoui.

MI : "She didn't, she's actually great. She even got Gahyun and Taeyoung's attention which rarely happens."

MN : "Haha well, Jeongyeon loves kids. Maybe that's why she was able to get your cousin's interest. Wait what subject does Jeongyeon teaches you?"

MI : "Music."

Mina remembers how much Jeongyeon loves music.

Back when they're still in grade school. Jeongyeon and her would spend most of their time together in the Yoo's. Well, Jeongyeon's mother became stricter after a year of Mina moving. She wouldn't want Jeongyeon playing outside, not that it matters. The two of them have always spent their time together in the taller girl's room.

Music is the only form of freedom Yoo Jeongyeon had.

Somehow hearing the taller girl became a music teacher made Mina's heart feel warm. It's like the two of the things Jeongyeon has always liked. Kids and music.

MN : "That's great, she have always loved music."

MI : "Mom I was just wondering how did you know you liked your first love?"

The girl looked at her dead in the eyes.

MN : "Is this a regular thing now? You asking me about love? Waeyo? Are you having a crush?"

MI : "Aniyo.... It's just I want you to find someone."

MN : "Ehhh? But I already have Mio." She said hugging the girl.

MI : "But I want you to have someone who'll take care of you.."