TRACK 19.

***The stars in the night sky have shined, you were beautiful by my side. In your clear eyes that look at me, I am smiling.***

NO ONE'S POV

Jeongyeon felt it was all a dream, she hardly slept the night. She was afraid that what she heard was all part of her crazy mind giving her false hope. She was afraid that the moment she closed her eyes everything will disappear in thin air. She turns to the window and the sun was almost out, her eyes were all puffy from the lack of sleep but who cares?

*DOOR BELL RINGING*

As if the gods have been generous lately, it's just the beginning of the day and here she is starting it off the right way. She hurriedly runs to the door and was greeted by a little girl that was still in her pajama.

JY : "Mio, what are you doing here? Wait, why are you even up at 7? It's even a weekend."

MI : "Ka-san loves roses."

JY : "Okay?" She answered confused

MI : "Red once, she loves any food that you can eat with ketchup. She likes to spend her time knitting or playing games..."

Jeongyeon just can't stop adoring this little Myoui, she can only stare at her while she says what Mina's favorite things to do. It's not like it's all new to her, she's been in love with her best friend since they're small there's no way in hell, she'll forget things she likes but still, she finds it cute that the little girl has made the effort.

JY : "Wait, wait, did you even told your mom you're gonna go out of the house?"

MI : "You said you still love her, right?"

JY : "I did... You really are your mother's daughter, giving me a question instead of an answer."

MI : "Jeong-chan, if you promise me you won't hurt her then I'll help you."

JY : "Mio..."

MI : "You said it yourself, aunt Nayeon was right my mom is single and if you still love her you two can still make it work. Just promise me you won't hurt her."

And Jeongyeon knows this is not Nayeon who she can just shrug off. This is Mio, and if Mio is okay with it then maybe it's really worth giving a try.

JY : "Arraso." She crouched in front of the smaller girl. "I promise to give it my best. I promise not to hurt your mom and of course you, Mio."

Mio looked at her puzzled, she's not sure what the older girl meant by that.

JY : "Kyeopta. What's the rush? You could've told me at school. See? You didn't even have the time to wash your face." She said wiping Mio's eyes.