TRACK 4.

NO ONE'S POV

The feeling was fuzzy, Mina sitting inside her classroom was never part of Jeongyeon's plan.

***So many times have passed. I really want to know how you're doing, to the people who worry about me, I lie that I removed everything about you, it's a day I hate myself too much..***

JN : "Ms. Yoo?"

JN : "Ms. Yoo Jeongyeon."

Jeongyeon shakes her head, she didn't realize she's been dozing off for quite some time now.

JY : "Mianhe, what were you saying?"

JN : "I was gonna leave you with the kids and the parents. I have things I still need to finish if that would be fine with you?"

JY : "Of course, thanks for your time."

JN : "No problem, then if everyone can excuse me. I'll be leaving you with Ms. Yoo."

The room said goodbye to their principal, after she left the room was filled with silence. Good thing she has Sana.

SN : "Jeong, the school festival?"

JY : "Oh maja, I would like to hear everyone's opinion."

The parents started to share what they think would be fitting for the kids. One person, couldn't think straight. Nothing was going inside Mina's head, Jeongyeon is not the only person who's unprepared for this unexpected meeting.

MI : "Ka-san, that lady. I bump into her earlier, I thought she's weird. She called me Mina." She whispers to the older Myoui.

Mina couldn't help but chuckle at what her daughter has said.

MN : "Hahaha she is weird but you do look like mom :)" She whispers back.

The meeting went on and Jihyo unintentionally took over the meeting leaving Jeongyeon at the side, well, she didn't really mind. She knows Jihyo has an incredible sense of responsibility. Besides she's the Parent's president.

JY : "That said, I'll be counting on all of you. I'll be doing my best to provide an exceptional education to your little ones. If you need anything, any questions, or any concerns please feel free to approach me. I hope everyone has a great day."

Jeongyeon stood by the door bidding goodbye to the parents. Of course, the girls would wait until it just all of them.

"Ms. Yoo are you married?"

JY : "Haha, I'm not Mrs. Lee."

"I would marry you if I'm still single haha."

JY : "I'm flattered but I don't think I'll be any better of your husband."

"Hahaha gwenchana, maybe in our next life. See you!"