TRACK 8.

NO ONE'S POV

Just like yesterday, Jeongyeon once again found Mio sitting on the steps of the School. She thought it'll be a regular thing from now on but she's actually happy about it. At least with this, she'll have extra time around the little girl.

JY : "Hey kid."

MI : "Annyeong Jeong-chan."

Jeongyeon sat next to the smaller girl and started reaching for something in a plastic bag.

JY : "Give me your hand."

MI : "Hmmm?" She said opening her palm.

JY : "I still owe you from yesterday. Eat it until it's cold."

She said handing an ice cream bar.

MI : "Mint choco?"

JY : "You don't like it? I thought you'll want it since your mom has always love it. She's basically obsessed with it."

MI : "I don't; it tastes like toothpaste

MI : "I don't; it tastes like toothpaste..."

JY : "Hahaha mianhe, here let me trade with you." She said exchanging what she has.

JY : "That's milk chocolate. Shall we play the same game?"

Mio nodded back at her. The two continued eating their ice cream as they watch the people passing by.

"1...2...3...4...5...6..."

JY : "You and Mina look so much alike."

Mio just looked at the older girl sitting next to her.

JY : "The first time I saw you again, I mean to bump into you. I thought I was seeing the 6-year-old Mina. I thought what a coincidence that one of the students here looks exactly like my childhood friend? Turns out you are of your mothers. But there one thing different than you two."

MI : "What it is?"

JY : "Secret."

MI : "But I want to know..." She whispers.

JY : "Haha arraso just don't tell your mom I told you this, she'll kill me. No matter how independent your mom now she used to be a cry baby. Unlike you at 6 she was very timid, she didn't know what to do. You can't leave her alone like this because she'll start crying. The first time I met her she was too shy she keeps on hiding behind your grandma. When we got close she then hid in my back until she got closer with your aunts."