TRACK 37.

***Maybe this season remembers you, we broke-up this time of the year. Why do I feel like I lost the words? As I look back. I can live thinking it was an ordinary breakup. Did you forget about me, before you knew it, like me? We loved each other a lot. Our ardent love, now I think we're like strangers.***

NO ONE'S POV

Jeongyeon let Mina go and stepped back a little as she looks at her, her tears are also building up, it's like one of those nights her heart just ache non-stop.

Nights where it feels like her heart is about to give up.

JY : "I-I wanted to tell you.... Mina, I wanted to tell you from the start." She stutter.

[FLASHBACK]

At a young age, Yoo Jeongyeon's mind was matured enough to understand the risk of her condition. The little kid knows when it comes to her there's a thing she's can't do, that having a hole in her heart means she has limits. One of those is falling in love, the girl knew relationship and love is out of the question, she's not allowed to have extreme emotions and she understands it was for her own sake.

But it's not like she didn't have anyone, truth be told Jeongyeon has always had a crush on Nayeon. The older girl next street, who loves to annoy her but it's not the kind of love worthy of breaking her heart. Jeongyeon knew getting way involve with someone is too much, especially for her who have no certain future is nothing but nonsense.

"Jeongyeon, honey, let's greet the new neighbors." Her mom called her.

JY : "Mom just take unnies with you."

"Aish, your unnies are doing their assignments. You're just laying in bed, it's good if you have exercise sometimes."

JY : "But you said I can't."

"Pabo, I said not too much. Gaja."

JY : "Hai."

Jeongyeon is stubborn, most of the time she does things on her own accord but her mom is kind. She always thought that the only relationship she'll want is this kind of relationship she has with her family, with her mom.

Until Myoui Mina came.

MN : "Annyeonghaseyo, M-mina-imnida." She stutter

The taller girl watch as the Japanese struggle with her hangul. Something about her made Jeongyeon's heart flutter, it stings but it wasn't the same pain she always feels, it's painful. When the girl looked at her, Jeongyeon sees the whole universe in her eyes. Before she knows it, a laugh escapes her lips.

The younger girl quickly run and hid in her mom's back, while her mom apologizes for how she acted.

JY : "Ehhh but mom, I wasn't making fun of her. I just laughed because I thought she's cute."

-

The next day, Jeongyeon was spending some time outside when she caught a glimpse of the little Myoui.

"Mina! Psssst!"

The girl seems to not notice her.

"Minaaaaaaaaaaa! Psssssssssst!"

Jeongyeon was about to make her way to her when Nayeon and Jihyo came in their bike. She almost forgot about the other girl.

JY : "Mina-ssi!!!! Where are you going?"