TRACK 22.

NO ONE'S POV

Jeongyeon made her way to their bedroom as if she lives in the house. She gently let Mio down on the bed but the girl didn't let go of her neck, giving her a soft whine.

MN : "Love you have to let go of Jeong-chan, she needs to go."

JY : "I don't mind, a couple of minutes wouldn't hurt, I'll go once she settles in. If you're okay with that."

MN : "Isn't that too much? You already paid for dinner."

JY : "Are you kidding me? It's not even enough."

MN : "Arraso if you don't mind then me too. Do you want some coffee?"

JY : "I don't drink coffee :) It makes my heart bonkers."

MN : "Tea?"

JY : "If you may please."

MN : "Hai, I'll be back. Make yourself comfortable."

JY : "You sure you don't mind me laying in your bed?"

MN : "By the looks of it, Mio probably won't let you go for a while. It's the least I can offer you. I'll be back soon."

-

And when Mina got back Jeongyeon has her back on the door that she didn't notice the Japanese walk in. Mio was still cuddled with her, Mina noticed how Jeongyeon is caressing' her daughter's hair while she was singing to her.

MN : "Sorry to trouble you."

The taller girl could only turn little, she looks at Mina and said.

JY : "Gwenchana, this is the best place I could ever be right now."

It's was already late in the night and Mina understands why Jeongyeon's eyes are all puffy.

MN : "Why don't you stay for the night?"

JY : "I live next door Mina, it doesn't really matter for me."

MN : "Then stay, I'm gonna tell you this. Once Mio gets a grip of something while sleeping, she doesn't let go until a couple of hours later."

JY : "Are you sure Mio is the one who doesn't want me to go?"

MN : "Whatever, you can go whenever you feel like it."

JY : "Hahaha I'm just kidding. Arraso, I'm sorry to intrude on you."

It still baffles her how she couldn't say no to Mina even after all the years of being apart.

MN : "It's nothing, I'll leave your tea here, do you need any clothes?"

JY : "Are you gonna watch me change? Hahaha you said it yourself Mio won't be letting me go anytime soon."

"